Highest yielding auto?

Capo

420 Member
Hey guys, just started my first grow and already planning my next. My question is what is your highest yeild off an auto? And from where can I buy the seeds?
Thanks in advance?

A few of my highest yielders have been; Dark Devil, Six Shooter is a big one and Fruit Punch auto. I have gotten 6+ dry oz from these strains. That is with 100% environmental control and many many grows under my belt with my own hand built COB grow lights. You can buy them anywhere but Herbies Headshop has always been my favorite and they are now accepting credit card payments again.

Sweet, where did you order your seeds from? And keep me posted on that big ass light.
My favorite place to order from is Herbies Headshop. Always pay a bit extra for Stealth delivery so its guaranteed. They couldn't take credit cards for the last year or 2 but recently started taking them again. I have ordered many many orders from them and always a great final outcome for me here in the USA.
As far as my big lights go, they have been killing it for years now. Not one single LED failure and it makes you proud to grow such great plants with something you built yourself!

Back
Top Bottom