Home grower

Thomas Wooten

:bong:I would just like to say HI to everyone out there! Iam new to the community and I like to know if anyone could give me some advise on how much I could expect from my first crop ? I have 4 females about 3 ft high there 17 days old into flowering, I counted 30 bud sites on each plant with extremely hugh white flowers on each ? I started out with 9 plants & ended up with 1 hermy 4males & 4 female . Also is there anything I should use in my feeding program that would help enhance my girls flower to leaf ratio? thanks for all your help Thomas Wooten

Welcome to the commuity, hope you enjoy your stay here!

Yield all depends on strain..Amount of light they get, and what their getting as far as nutes. And most importantly it depends on the grower. While they are in flower you should be feeding them nutes high in Phosphurous and Potassium, such as Fox Farms Beastie Bloomz...or any other nutes containing P and K.

Welcome to the forums. A good place to start is our Grow Room. That's where you'll find all the information you could ever want to know about growing.

Back
Top Bottom