Homegrown

Woodyweedpecker

Hello greenies , I’m a green thumb greenhouser they uses supplemental lighting , live soil , well water , compost , I don’t buy any fertilizers or nutrients from big box stores . I’m a self sufficient stash grower . This is my first attempt at light dep . Can’t wait to have a toke of this tropical Runtz .
1AB5FA58-96BC-4650-AC32-31703C1DEC3A.jpeg

Hello greenies , I’m a green thumb greenhouser they uses supplemental lighting , live soil , well water , compost , I don’t buy any fertilizers or nutrients from big box stores . I’m a self sufficient stash grower . This is my first attempt at light dep . Can’t wait to have a toke of this tropical Runtz .
1AB5FA58-96BC-4650-AC32-31703C1DEC3A.jpeg
Hey Woody great girl you have there. :yahoo:
Hope your having a great long weekend.
Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:
If you want to start a journal here is a link

We have great sponsors too if you need anything at all.
I know you don't need nutrients. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Woodyweedpecker

Nice looking plant you have there; how did you grow her?
Oh ya, heads up we reframe from showing alcohol, it's a rule; but you can show as much weed as you like. :rofl:

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Those are some sweet coloas awesome 👊🤙
Thanks mountain man ! Those are indoor / outdoor . I mounted the pot to an old pressure washer caddy . It has inflatable rubber tires and makes a great plant on wheels ! It goes in the greenery now that it’s getting down to mid 30’s at night . On cloudy days I roll it in greenery under a 1000w HPS hopefully those wheels gave it legs !

Back
Top Bottom