Homemade grow box

Kai420Fowler

So CKS resent me my seeds and I germinated them but I forgot I had no where to put the plants so I made a grow box. Can you tell me if I am doing it correctly please
420-magazine-mobile1878504561.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Also I am only using 1 light because the heat with 2 lights went over 104 degrees

You can use cpu fans and have them facing both ways to suck old air out snd push new air in, your out should be high next to light and that will bring down temps. Hope this helps happy growing

Have you tried just regular 100 watt CFL bulbs, I have used them a lot in small spaces with good results and minimal amounts of heat

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Have you tried just regular 100 watt CFL bulbs, I have used them a lot in small spaces with good results and minimal amounts of heat

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App
But then I will need to buy the special cfl plant lights right?

But then I will need to buy the special cfl plant lights right?

What are Compact Fluorescents and How Can I use them for Growing?

Can find a lot of things here, just takes a few days of reading ;) lol:

How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know!

LED also work good in cabinet grows as they put off less heat, what route you take far as money spent goes affects the quality/quantity to a point but it is possible to grow with basic CFL/LED light bulbs (wander around the Forum there is pretty much examples of every type of setup and you can see what problems they had and what the results were, so much info here it takes awhile to wade thru it but it is invaluable (wish I had found this place before I started my first grow) ).

Well the lights with the heat lamp were 20$ each and I have 2 but only have put 1 in

Here is a list of what I spent
Box -13$
Humidifier-32$
Lights with heat lamp- 40$
Soil-40$
Planter-5$
Insulator-7$
Acurite hygrometer-10$
Fans -40$

Back