Hoping someone can diagnose plant issue

derkommissar

not quite an issue yet but I'm hoping i can get it under control before it becomes an issue.

Strain:
Bomb THC and Barneys Critical Kush (I have one of each showing these symptoms)
week 3 flowering (These are large, i know.... These vegged 2 weeks to long while I delt with technical issue in flowering room)(I was Technically broke..lol)
Ebb and flow set up
1000w HPS (cooled)X3
Co2 generator
lots of air flow
AN expert level with the addition of Bud Ignitor and Tarantula. current PPM ~1000, ph bounces but we keep it in the 5.8-6.4 range, shooting for 6.1

IMG_0424_Copy_.JPG
IMG_0425_Copy_.JPG

Any help?

I believe you are allowing your pH to climb too high and locking out nutrients. You want 5.8 for hydroponics and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Ok, I hand flushed the whole system with water ph 5.5ish, about 10 gallons total, PHed my system to about 5.7, brought my PPM up to about 1200 and clipped off the worst leaves.
How long should it take before I SHOULD notice some improvement?

hard to tell with the color of the light id say nitrogen but again its hard to tell

Ok, I hand flushed the whole system with water ph 5.5ish, about 10 gallons total, PHed my system to about 5.7, brought my PPM up to about 1200 and clipped off the worst leaves.
How long should it take before I SHOULD notice some improvement?

Well... that depends. If you got it (solved the issue) the plants should turn around right away. If it was nitrogen deficiency new leaf growth should now look green and healthy

question is it all over the whole plant or just here and there?
give us a pic of the whole thing :thumb:
im just curious cause I do see a lot of green

I'm trying a small nitrogen bump in addition to fresh nutrient solution. When we drained the other day there was a funky odor so we flushed all the lines and dumped about a gallon of water onto each plant to make sure the whole system was flushed clean. We picked off the worst of the bad leaves getting rid of ones that were unlikely to recover. I"ll know in a few days if it worked.

I did notice my PPM were super low and fought it all week to keep it above 800, so that could have been a problem too. I also think my PH pen is fucking with me so I got another new one. It shows about the same number it's just the old one would give one reading and then 10 minutes later another reading. Best to to just get another one and make sure.

Back
Top Bottom