How’s the flowering coming along in everyone’s outdoor girls?

White Widow filling out!
20200923_200559.jpg

Afghani end of stretch.(good thing too!)
20200923_080913.jpg

What measurements did you use of apple cider and water? I did 2 teaspoons of apple cider and just over 2 cups of water and all my white spots are still there

From another post:
Apple cider vinegar.
This is an old, trusted way to combat powdery mildew. Mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar (organic is best) per quart of clean water. Then spray the mixture onto your plants to help organically kill powdery mildew traces.

Mold or mildew?

I picked any leaves off of the plant that showed any white color.

From another post:
Apple cider vinegar.
This is an old, trusted way to combat powdery mildew. Mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar (organic is best) per quart of clean water. Then spray the mixture onto your plants to help organically kill powdery mildew traces.

Mold or mildew?

I picked any leaves off of the plant that showed any white color.
Ya i trimmed all the leafs that had alot of pm on them but guess prob should trim all the leafs that have the pm spots but it does t look like its spread, did you use it once a week or every night?

my north of the 49th blueberry,, a few weeks of unusually warm weather will be needed to see this puppy to it's fruition,,

bring it on la nina,,:surf:

P1170885.JPG

the sweet smell smells sweet,, groovy
P1170886.JPG

Ya i trimmed all the leafs that had alot of pm on them but guess prob should trim all the leafs that have the pm spots but it does t look like its spread, did you use it once a week or every night?
I have only had to spray once. I did look at the plant today and am considering doing another spray but there isn't any white stuff or spots on her.

I have only had to spray once. I did look at the plant today and am considering doing another spray but there isn't any white stuff or spots on her.
Shit I got bud rot on couple my buds on one plant dont get how it was under cover from the rain it has been alot cooler and dew at night time and hudge rain and wind storm but you'd think the wind would give enough airflow was getting 50mph winds

The pix seem to show that the trichomes are clear - wait 'til they are milky for higher THC. If u wait even longer 'til the trichomes turn amber you will get a higher concentration of CBD.
I wont be able to wait to long i don't think this bud rot is on all my plants one plant is 70% garbage and my 2 big plants 2 small buds had bud rot and my 2 smaller plants that was the pics i sent there each plant has 3 to 4 buds with bud rot this rain storm fucked me before it they all looked great then had to cram them under my patio on Monday and last night found the bud rot

Ya i trimmed all the leafs that had alot of pm on them but guess prob should trim all the leafs that have the pm spots but it does t look like its spread, did you use it
I was using ACV to control mildew on two of my other plants, but have since switched to 1part hydrogen peroxide 4parts water, theyre looking much better. ACV wasnt giving me the results I wanted and needed.

Heres Gorillaglue and Granddaddy purp, getting close!

Attachments

• 16012638142333220414690448846196.jpg
    16012638142333220414690448846196.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 27
  • 1601263879221364718420502105743.jpg
    1601263879221364718420502105743.jpg
    935.4 KB · Views: 23
Gorilla glue and Granddaddy purp getting close!

I was using ACV to control mildew on two of my other plants, but have since switched to 1part hydrogen peroxide 4parts water, theyre looking much better. ACV wasnt giving me the results I wanted and needed.
Niceee ya I think I'm going g to switch to h202 tomorrow, sucks I got bud rot now though on all my plants just 1 is really bad which I don't get how it happened seems like ever since used apple cider vinegar ive gotten bud rot cause I had them covered out of the rain and it 2as windy as fuck so lots of airflow for a week with the wind storm so frustrating!

Ya i trimmed all the leafs that had alot of pm on them but guess prob should trim all the leafs that have the pm spots but it does t look like its spread, did you use it
Niceee ya I think I'm going g to switch to h202 tomorrow, sucks I got bud rot now though on all my plants just 1 is really bad which I don't get how it happened seems like ever since used apple cider vinegar ive gotten bud rot cause I had them covered out of the rain and it 2as windy as fuck so lots of airflow for a week with the wind storm so frustrating!

Its possible maybe you just got the buds too wet, and it worked against you instead of with you. I was finding I had to apply it almost every night. And soaking the buds constantly cant be good. So I decided to make the switch, great results. Mind you il still be bud washing.

Ya i think they got to wet i had huge rain storm for a week had to put them under my patio think spraying the ACV and then them being bunched together did it on the one plant cause it was between 2 bigger plants and i had my 3 small plants out front of them and some rain was getting g them wet still i should of pit them in y shed or garage at night

Back
Top Bottom