How am I fairing? Also a few first grower questions

Budwiserish

420 Member
Hi all, so I did finally start my first grow one northern lights auto never sprouted, so I have going an amnesia auto, been 2 days and one white widow auto has been around for 12 days.

These pics were taken the 16th, 23rd and 28th if July

IMG_20190729_041049.jpg

My medium is 30% coco, 20%perlite 30%organic veggie mix soil and 10% compost, I had also added a handful of seaweed extract granules. I'm growing them in 3gallon fiber pots in my east side facing balcony they get about 13 hours of light and 6 hours of direct sunlight. The temps here in India where I live ranges from 20-30 deg C. Humidity is about 75 as it is the monsoons and the weather is been bad for the last 3 days.

I have a 3 part nutrient, micro, grow and bloom (Radongrow an Indian brand) fed the white widow on day 10, water Ph d at 6.5, I gave a seedling which was 1/4th of the mild vegetative dosage, but then it rained continuosly for 2 days and drowned the soil. I also noticed tiny yellowish, whitish spots on the leaf today. Have no idea what that is.

I noticed in a few other journals and some grow videos how big some of other plants looked at 12 13 days, am I missing something? The feeding part was a little confusing, still is, as to when and how much to feed autos.
I was hoping to do some LST but at this rate I doubt it or maybe I don't know Jack shit. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom