How can I harvest a lb per month?

Mtnkid420

Hey whats up my fellow growers! Im new here to the forrum but have been growing quite some time! Im new to the whole harvesting every month and would like to know how i can ashieve that. Heres what i have to work with! I have a 10ft x 12ft room 2 k5 Kind led lights and 1 off brand 1000w led light. I would like to know if its possible to harvest a lb a month or just a little over. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I know i have the quality equipment to achieve that i just want to know if i have to have another room or could i add another tent to the room?

Welcome mtnkid420 to the mag!

In that size of room you should have no problem. That's the size of our flower room and you will have no problem with that goal. There are two growing methods that do exceptionally well indoors if you are going for quantity. Sea of Green (SOG) or Screen Of Green (Scrog). If you had an 8 week strain you could fill half of the room then 4 weeks later do the other half. Then you will be harvesting every 4 weeks. If you only have the one room, you could put a tent in there and grow a mother and clone it for the SOG method.

Many ways to skin a cat but that size room is more than enough to get you a pound. Will you be coming from clones or seed?

Welcome mtnkid420 to the mag!

In that size of room you should have no problem. That's the size of our flower room and you will have no problem with that goal. There are two growing methods that do exceptionally well indoors if you are going for quantity. Sea of Green (SOG) or Screen Of Green (Scrog). If you had an 8 week strain you could fill half of the room then 4 weeks later do the other half. Then you will be harvesting every 4 weeks. If you only have the one room, you could put a tent in there and grow a mother and clone it for the SOG method.

Many ways to skin a cat but that size room is more than enough to get you a pound. Will you be coming from clones or seed?

I will be going from clones! As well i have one tent in the room already! I have never done the sog method as ive been learning more about it! Im usuing coco as i hope that wont affect it too much! And i was curious as to how many plans should i be putting under 1 k5 to achieve that amaount?

I will be going from clones! As well i have one tent in the room already! I have never done the sog method as ive been learning more about it! Im usuing coco as i hope that wont affect it too much! And i was curious as to how many plans should i be putting under 1 k5 to achieve that amaount?
Is it 750 model or 1000? Either way I can assume that it has a 4x4 footprint so if you pack them in tight you could get 16 under it for the SOG or 4 for a scrog.

For comparison I grow 1 plant per sq.ft. in scrog under 200-270 watt LEDs, 900 watts covering 4x4 area or 16 plants. On my first grow I got about 1 oz per plant and I will easily beat that this grow. I'm also experimenting with SOG and finding that for some strains like White Widow the yields could be even better.

So 1 pound or more every 10 weeks, not 8 weeks. With your experience, equipment and high yielding clones you should have no trouble even with room that extra tent for veg takes up.

Is it 750 model or 1000? Either way I can assume that it has a 4x4 footprint so if you pack them in tight you could get 16 under it for the SOG or 4 for a scrog.

Its the 1000w models! Im going to look into the scrog and sog methods and see which one i feel like would work best for me! I appreciate all you guys help.

For me main issue between SOG and scrog is managing canopy height. Even using clones I got a lot of height variation. If I hadn't planted 4 to a pot I could have moved them around and raised some up. I wanted larger soil ball for stability/less frequent watering, which is another consideration with SOG. On the other hand not having to train them was a big plus.

Ive seem to get down the part of super cropping and bending and ive really had good success with it as to why i will probably go with the scrog method! You get way more bud sites and only have to worry about a couple plants as ro sog theres many more to worry about!

I just have another question for you. Do you think its possible to fit 8 plants on one of those large mixing tubs that ive made a diy ebb and flow system with? The dimension of the tub is 34in×22in. This is my first time doing hydroponic so its a new game for me!

For a SOG maybe, depending on strain. I'm sure you've done the math, less than sq.ft. per plant. Google Robert Bergman. He has a seed company (not a sponsor) and blogs a lot. His main thing is WW in SOG, and he explains his perpetual rotation with diagrams. I think he uses 1 gal cans which would just fit your table.

You would have to have a cycle of a minimum of 5 high yield plants running accelerated grow periods, producing 100g per plant.
A new cloned cycle would need to be produced every month. It would take 3 months to complete the first cycle and you would produce 1 Lb per month.

Your accelerated cycle would consist of a 21-28 day veg followed by a 57 day flower.

You would also require 3 sets of lights and 3 separate Grow areas.
I large cardboard box "tent" with lights for seedlings/nurselings
1 2x4 tent for "power" veg with Lights/ CO2
1 4x4 tent for Bloom. MH,HPS, COB LED, etc. With carbon filter.

You would also need a cloning dome and lights for that.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Plant 5-6 autos every month. In 2 months those 5-6 will be ready to chop while the 5-6 you planted after 1 month will have another month to go. Lights at 18/6 forever.

Sent from my android from outer space!

Back
Top Bottom