How does she look?

how does she look?

• Total voters

SourSkunkD

what do ya think everybody? just got her as is yesterday, its a chunky cheese skunk about a month ish old! i also have a seedling just sprouted out i will upload later!
IMAG03294.jpg

IMAG03288.jpg

IMAG03255.jpg
IMAG03288.jpg

IMAG03206.jpg

IMAG03175.jpg

IMAG03146.jpg

IMAG03133.jpg

well the thing is when i got her she was veggin under a 1000w and all i have is 250 so when i got her i feel a few of these problems occurred. ( i feel there is a phosphorus lockouk due to calmag def) i think so cuz of the bad leaf and it has also gotten worse.

Looks fine. Toss it in a five gallon full of promix and itll thrive.. Toss in some wormcastings and bat guano 10 2 1 put a huge fan on it and itll be soooo happy imo. Ive seen some strait laughable clones that once the get into a different bucket. Larger. They blow up fast .how much light you using just wonderin.

1-100w hps and 1-150w hps.
and as for a 5 gal ive only got like ~ 3ft so i cant do that.
its in a 1 gal already and prolly a month is old, maybe a 3 gall is in order, but can i just change soils? ( i have no clue what kind of soil this is was told it was a super soil of some kind)

You can change soil anytime you want as long as you have some idea if it will change your ph..if you want, make your own super soil..promix is an awsome . It has a nuetral ph. It has no nutrients, not much its basicaly just to hold your roots. The moisture and food the plant gets is all up to you. you can also get taller plastic growbags for space restriction...likke a three gal that takes the same space as a one gallon. Anyway, take promix .....two thirds promix add wormcastings, and somethjing that adds beneficial bacteria in the roots, add like a teaspoon of bat guano (10-2-1) put the clone in it and you have your own super soil...if your water sux you can add dolomitic lime to keep the ph even...theres also humbolt mix with has a few different additives to it like yucca and lime..but it smells like total shit...also the only thing youll need to add is a bigger light...

The light is sooooo important ..those lights are great actualy for three feet. You could top a plant and get as many even tops as possible and use the two lites to keep the whole canopy even..what do you hope for, what are your expectations for the garden...is this your first time growing?..man when I started I wish I had a place like this to get info...

i was thinkin of doing that but i havent thought it threw yet just trying to complete my box but it wont be till i get paid. this is my first indoor grow yes, as for expectations idk maybe 2-3 ozs if possible but mainly as much as i can get! im prolly gunna get nutes within the next 2 to 3 weeks and im gunna top that then and see what happens.and btw i think my cat maybe gettin in my room and chewing on the leaves cuz i loked at her this morning and the leaves looked chewed not busted up by the fan. and if my leaves got little tears from the fan is that mean its too strong or is that ok. nuthin else but the fan leaves are beat up.

Yeah deffinitly the cat...mine used to all the time.unfortunatly I found her dead three days ago on my floor...FUUUCCKK..anyway if you do it right a qp is easily reachable with one plant

Thanks...that shit hurt..i was in the cellar today and felt the loss..she used to chill in there with me all the time...i know its just a cat, but I just lost my dog of 16 years..if you guys have animals then you get it.the cat would sit in the middle ofall the plants and she looked like a little panther in a big ass jungle...by the way...sorry for the thread jack.

RiP, kdogsgirlskitty. If mine were people, they'd be of voting age. Past "average lifespan." One plays some of the time but lays around 95% of the time (as opposed to playing some of the time but laying around 93% of the time (cat joke)) but the other one still attacks anything that moves if it weighs less than 30(?) pounds, he's a scrapper. Have buried two in the past 10 years and it affected me more than I expected. Neighbor once had a cat that lived to be almost 27 but I know that's quite rare. Mine are short-shout ones and I've always smoked so their days are undoubtedly numbered. (Yeah, it bothers me that I'll likely be their eventual CoD.)

Were it not for the slight chance of identifiability, I would have suggested a "Pet Memorial" sub-forum in the off-topic area some time ago.

Much appreciated...katucha was her name , named after the rockets. she also was a scrapper, she killed everything. I found a dead animals tail with the ass still connected on my floor..nasty..nevsr found the rest of it..we have cyotes in the area. She was an outdoor cat high traffic area. I always thought id find her outside dead, so at least it wasnt messy..six or seven is too young. But the neighbor has kittens so the kids will be psyched..

Back
Top Bottom