How far is this Sativa away from harvest?

Diverdrew1

Hi All, i'm brand new at this and am about to go on holiday for 12 days and am worried I might miss the optimum window for this grow...any and all advice would be appreciated!!

IMG_1073_zpskj7jnoak.jpg

IMG_1074_zpsu0ehv7yf.jpg

IMG_1089_zpso7byxsxs.png

IMG_1077_zpsmrlneip8.jpg

Mmmm... I feel like I get mixed messages from the pictures. Like - it has a lot of green veg growth on it still... The buds look quite small- are they still young and growing- or a bit undergrown from other issues maybe?

Have the buds been increasing in size much in the last week or two? How long has it been flowering for? Do you have nice ripening weather ahead? I'd almost definitely leave it till after the trip, but that's just me. It seems easier to pick them too early than to pick them too late.

Plant appears to be feeding on itself.. Have you feed this "Girl" any nutes. I suggest you do. She looks like she has another 2-3 weeks before harvest.

That's sort of my guess too. It looks like it's at the stage it could be going through some major bud growth, but instead it's sucking energy from its leaves, something that normally happens a bit later on than this. It's in flowering mode and shutdown mode at the same time. So- maybe a light feeding of some bloom nutes and some more time. Just take this advice for 2c worth though.

i'm near Durban in South Africa..day temperatures are around 30 deg C with nights seldom below 10deg C...we are heading into autumn and the days are getting shorter. I didn't note when she started flowering.

I have been feeding lightly...a kelp extract fertilizer ...we have had some crazy hot days lately ...like 45 deg c

Suggest you trim off the Yellowing leaves. Before you leave, water her, I would add a small amt of nutes maybe 1.5 tsp, and than the next watering Flush her good and see what happens..

Back
Top Bottom