How many plants could I have with my 900w LED?

Username97

I will be growing in a 80 x 80 x 160cm space, how many plants can I grow would you say I would like.

Also, what would be recommended, auto flower or photoperiod?
I am aiming for roughly an ounce or two per plant.

Thank you.

That light is big for that space (watch for heating/cooling issues) I'd say 4 plants in 3-4 gallons each is totally doable with some leaf pruning. Some members are pulling a 1/4 lb easy off an auto flower, so why not get your feet wet with those first....... problem is, once your two weeks into your growing, you'll be "good" at it and you'll want to start training and pruning Etc and autoflowers do not like to be touched once they are in the ground. They especially do not like to be transplanted from a small pot to a big pot. Autos are definitely gaining popularity, I know people on here who have grown photo periods their entire growing career and are switching to Auto because of yield and quality and ease.

You can fit a ton of small plants in a small area sog style, or you could just grow a few big plants.
I see what you meant. If it were me, I would do 4- 3 - 4 gallon pots. A pile of small pots would dry out faster and be a pain in the ass to eventually water.......simplify!

Back
Top Bottom