How many plants

SAFO1

I have a 3x3x6 grow tent I have had 3 plant's in there at one time, was wondering if 4 would be to many. My second grow i ended up with one but the bud's were monsterous, the top had a bud 16 in. long turned out pretty good. just need to grow more.will more fit?

You could put 4, but you may actually lose yield compare to three.

Also, what type of lighting are you using? What size pot are you using? If they're gonna be that crammed, you wanna make sure that the buds at the bottom of the plant are still getting plenty of light.

Good luck!

Iam using a mh for seedlings and a hps for flowering . 3 gal. pots . the first grow I got bout 3 lbs. from 3 plants , the problem with them was they got up to my light. the second grow the height wasn't bad till the end when the big bud at the top got so heavy it folded over ,but didn't die still almost into light have great soil ,sometimes I think I water to much would u think i should top them?

Scrog ? I just let them grow ,trimmed large fan leaves off as they got to big. They wern't letting light down to the bottom. Had 3in. Bud's at the bottom . Lots of resin down there.all buds were huge.

I use a 90cm by 90cm by 180cm tent myself...

4 plants at a push & it can get pretty rammed, moving them in and out for checks/maintenance in mid to late flowering can lead to breakage of stems etc highly advise plant support...

Mainly with any think of a medium growing nature but shorter plants ya can get a with most the time !

4 plants between 36 to 40 inch tall in a 90cm by 90cm by 180cm tent, totally challenged my growing space...

PICT000153.JPG

One of them from same pic above unsupported... ye that could of taken up whole tent by it self !

PICT000359.JPG

I'm planning on upgrading to 120cm by 120 by 200cm tent in the next couple of months either that or change my grow style plant wise :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom