How many seeds should i germinate?

RiseAgainst

So I ordered 10 super skunk seeds from nirvana. Right now my plan is to germinate all 10. Then after a month of growth, maybe more, Ill get rid of the weaker ones leaving 4 of the strongest and transplant them into larger pots Then I will probably take clones from them which I will flower. After I find out the sex Ill pick 1 or 2 females to keep as mothers. The others will go to flowering and the males will be killed. Ill probably take a bunch of clones off her/them and sog after its all over with. I've heard then sometimes theres a pheno that smells like bubble gum and grows different. If I have any of those they will probably be one of 4 batch.

My question is....
Is planting all 10 seed worth having the choice between them? I'm not sure how much variation there is between these seeds and it would feel like a waste if they all ended up the exact same Height looking exactly the same.

I think you should start with 5...then do the other 5 another time.
Yea I was thinking of maybe doing 5, that would probably leave me a few females to choose from for my mother, and if anything goes horribly wrong (ALIENS) ill have 5 more to start over.
I planted 10 seeds and ended up with 8 girls.
Hopefully I have as good of a ratio as you lol. where did you get your WW? I've heard greenhouse has the original

Akorn has the right of it. You germ or grow what you can support. Other than that it solely depends on what you wan to do.

Back
Top Bottom