How much to prune during the first two weeks of budding?

Ruhaa

Hey guy. I have been tring to dial in my prunning for a bigger harvest. I don't have the room I would like to have but its what I have to work with. It's a 12X10 room that was divided into for veg and budding. Right now i have 5 in budding. They was alittle big when i put them into budding but I had no choice I moved and had to build a room for my girls.

It's at the end of the 2nd week of budding and most my plants are 5ft tall. I already had trimmed them but I think I went a little overboard on it. But the plants look healthy and they really didn't get stundd at all. Its like I never clip anything from them. I do know i want my timing better when i put my girls into budding. When there vertical groth is done I would like myplat to be at lease 3-4ft tall really no more then then that.

But anyways I do have 10 that i just started to veg. I really want the most out of these girls as i can. I do have most things down but i'm just tring to find a good way of doing prunning. Tha part i can say i'm pretty shitty at i think. I have been looking at other grows to see how people are have great results with prunnning. But I really havent found no solid informatation on it.

OK my strain i'm growing right now is Blue dream with BPN in DWC. they look awsome and doing good and getting big fast.

So with these being my next inline for budding I'm really tring to get all information on prunning i can. Would like to hear of some ideas, opinions, or link to pic or reading i can do and yes I do have a grow journal on these girls. but if you need pix I can upload the one i have already prunned a before and after. just tring not to fudge these girls up.

Back
Top Bottom