How often should I water?

Is it in a dome? What's the Relative humidity in the room? How warm is it? What strain is it? What's the light cycle?

Then I should be able to tell you. Chances are you'd be ok around the once a day mark. Every 24 hours in something I like to follow. However, some days they just don't dry up very fast. Sometimes I water every 48 hours. Typically the plant and the soil will tell you. Push your finger into the soil. If it's damp and dark. You're good. If it's dry and light. It needs some water... In a rockwool you may need once a day in a dome.

Any pictures?

Best of luck Holmes!

Hi, Thanks for your reply. Its a white widow and I removed the dome a week ago. Its probably 3 weeks old now... I was watering 3 times a day for 5 minutes every 6 hours but the plant was drooping today so thought it was a watering problem.... I'll reduce to once a day in the morning and hope for the best... Cheers!

Hi, Thanks for your reply. Its a white widow and I removed the dome a week ago. Its probably 3 weeks old now... I was watering 3 times a day for 5 minutes every 6 hours but the plant was drooping today so thought it was a watering problem..lighting 18 on 6 off.. I'll reduce to once a day in the morning and hope for the best... Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom