How should I flush?

OTFmoney

I'm about 5 weeks from harvest. My girl is grown in soil, so how would I flush her if everyday I give her water? She's in a flower pot not in the ground. I mean through her life Ive watered her that way, filled the pot to the top. Pretty much been flushing her out. She's doing great, any suggestions?

Re: How To Cure Your Marijuana Crop

have you been giving fertilizer to the plant?? is it an organic grow?? the idea is to cut off fertilizer to make the plant use up any excess nutrients it has. Quit giving fertilizer 10-14 days before harvest and only give water. the leaves will start changing color as it uses stored nutrients.

Only thing I've really given her is Miracle Grow All Purpose Plant food. But that's not everyday or month. I know she needs nutes or fertilizer to help her but I've let mother nature & water do most of the work. I added the plant food here & there but she's performing very well. Here's a pic I took yesterday
IMG_20150910_153336312_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150911_164913861.jpg
IMG_20150911_164842863.jpg

May sound silly but the white material you see in the flower pot is crushed egg shells. My grandfather puts them in his flower pots & garden. Old trick he says helps the plants

It looks to me like she is very happy with the way you've raised her. I would not change a thing. And adding the egg shells is a great way to add calcium and minerals to the soil in a natural way!

When should I add egg shells and any negative side effects or a time to do it? I also was wondering does co2 really do much in a small one plant indoor can grow?

You can add the shells whenever you'd like. I've put shells in soil since she was a sprout. I've never seen nor heard of any negative effects in doing so.

Back
Top Bottom