How Sleepy Do You Get After You Get Baked ?

Bud42m0rrow

Most of the people I know become really tired after smoking a couple of blunts. Myself, I have always had trouble sleeping since I was a young kid. I only sleep about 3-4 hours a day @ most. Except once a month..... I have one day I sleep for 12-14 hours. Normally on a Sunday. :ganjamon:

So.. the question.... How sleepy do you get after getting high ? How long until its time for a nap ? :snooze:

and i share ur sleep pattern to a "t" i get too bed around 1am up at 5am then crash hard ever so often...usally on a sunday:peace:

My long lost twin ???? Where have you been ??? ;)

Maybe there is more people like me than at first glance. :idea: Maybe I need a new group of smoke buddies...... :scratchinghead:

I used to need power naps because I was always tired in the afternoons. Then I started ingesting Cannabis for other medical reasons. One excellent side effect is that I no longer need a nap in the afternoon. Cannabis helps my circulation and stimulates my endocannabinoid and nerve systems in a way that gives me extra energy.

I will, on the other hand, lean toward a heavier indica strain before bed...but I'm going to sleep anyway so I have no data to report.

indica makes you tired, sativa wakes you up, someone please explain indica vs. sativa to him, thanks.

Maybe you can explain why my buddies get tired, but I don't, off the same stash. I know the difference between the 2, thanks. But, my experience shows me that each person has his/her own reactions to the different strains. Yes, there is a normal reaction for the majority.... but, there is a minority that have very different reaction all together. The orginal idea of the question was to gauge the minority vs the majority, on the symptom of sleepiness. To get a rough feel for how much of a minority my reaction group is. :peace::bong:

I'm the same way. I'll wake up round like 1 or 2 then stay awake til like 5 or 6 a.m. doing nothing but cheefin.

Is that 1PM-2PM to 5AM-6AM or 1AM-2AM to 5AM-6AM ?

If the first.... U get about 8 hrs. sleep. Not bad.
If it's the 2nd.... Man, you sleep more than a bear in winter, partner.:smokin: That would be 19 hrs of sleep everyday !! That might be a bit unhealthy.... not judging.... just, concerned for my fellow brother. :roorrip:

Indica = stoney, couchlock, sedative

Sativa = Cerebral, awake, perhaps more euphoric in a way

Thanks, but it really doesn't matter. I'll take up anyones challenge. I can smoke WHATEVER and still only sleep 4 hrs a nite. I'm just wired that way. Not braggin'..... just saying. :grinjoint: I know a few guys here & there that are have the same sleeping patterns as myself. Just was looking to see how wide spread. Since most people get sleepy when they either, 1) smoke too much or 2) come down off the high, I figured I would phrase the question to get the widest response possible. Then, hopefully I could get a proxy look on the percentages of majority vs minority reaction groups. Perhaps I was to cerebral in my attempt..... must have been stoned when I thought up the reasons for this thread. :roorrip::peace:

I usually get super sedative. I can literally feel as though I'm melted to the couch or bed or whatever, so hard to get up. But if I do, and I'm around friends, I can totally go out and do shit. But if I'm blazing alone, I sleep a lot

it depends on the bud.. sometimes i get sleepy, sometimes i get really aroused and ill be awake for a few hours .. idk

Back
Top Bottom