How to grow more and faster than ever before

kroniq time

Simply put How to only flower and no vegging required method is for outdoor between Spring and Autumn but was initially discovered from indoor grows.
Grow 1000 12in-36in plants @ upto 1oz per plant so harvest 1000oz every 2.5mths if staged can do it every day depending on space required. Thank me later . This applies to most annual foods as well pls share my discovery to the world and help world food shortage problems this will save billions of people from starvation.

Screenshot_20230517-112624_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20230515-150433_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20230515-150143_Messenger.jpg

It's called SOG(Sea of green), we've been doin that since the 90's.

Doesn't make much sense outdoors though IMO when you want bigger root mass and plant coverage for better nutrient uptake, stability and health.

It's called SOG(Sea of green), we've been doin that since the 90's.

Doesn't make much sense outdoors though IMO when you want bigger root mass and plant coverage for better stability and health.
Hi my sog methods still requires vegging this method does not also the cuttings are already mature and if you add extra oxygen upto 30% to roots the root mass is established faster . Outdoors can only happen in greenhouses. This is to grow only faster and double normal yields every cutting is a crown if Mother plant is correctly set up.🙂
Thank you for clearing that up for me.
Nxt question.

Hi my sog methods still requires vegging this method does not also the cuttings are already mature and if you add extra oxygen upto 30% to roots the root mass is established faster . Outdoors can only happen in greenhouses. This is to grow only faster and double normal yields every cutting is a crown if Mother plant is correctly set up.🙂
Thank you for clearing that up for me.
Nxt question.
SOG doesn't require any veg time indoors. Double normal yield? Compared to what? It's a pretty bold statement don't you think? Add 30% extra oxygen? How do you measure this and what point of reference do you have? Aero? DWC? Soil with or without perlite? Maybe you grow in grow stones?

Everything's been tried under the sun and this is simple SOG in a greenhouse. All the best of luck to you in your growing endeavours!

Simply put How to only flower and no vegging required method is for outdoor..........
Nxt question.
Have you tried this yourself?

Reads like a lot more work and expense than the current traditional methods for what might be a smaller yield/harvest.

Decent sized cuttings/clones needed which means the mother-plant has to be larger which means more time needed for growing and maintaining before taking the cuttings

I understand the theory behind this idea but the return of 1 ounce per cloned plant is not all that good. Planting fewer clones and planting them further and skipping the 12/12 lighting schedule for several weeks should give the farmer 4 or more ounces per plant with a lot less work and expense.

Something else to keep in mind is that insect pests and most mildews/molds will move from plant to plant much faster the closer together the plants are.

Definitely sounds like a properly set up SoG method but on a commercial scale.

Have you tried this yourself?

Reads like a lot more work and expense than the current traditional methods for what might be a smaller yield/harvest.

Decent sized cuttings/clones needed which means the mother-plant has to be larger which means more time needed for growing and maintaining before taking the cuttings

I understand the theory behind this idea but the return of 1 ounce per cloned plant is not all that good. Planting fewer clones and planting them further and skipping the 12/12 lighting schedule for several weeks should give the farmer 4 or more ounces per plant with a lot less work and expense.

Something else to keep in mind is that insect pests and most mildews/molds will move from plant to plant much faster the closer together the plants are.

Definitely sounds like a properly set up l SoG method but on a commercial scale.
Not to mention how expensive the whole light dep thing is in the spring for an outdoor greenhouse. Unless you're talking auto's and then you're growing from seed, not clones. With photo seeds, the 12/12 thing from seed with a SOG has been done and that likely  does increase the annual harvest because of more rounds per year in a given space, but that's indoors where the grower controls the light cycles.

Covering and uncovering 1,000 plants by hand twice a day seems a bit cumbersome. That part would have to be somewhat automated. Although I suppose one could use large tarps over a hoop structure or something.

Nothing new that I can see in this idea.

The other issue with this approach is plant counts to stay legal, unless you have a commercial license for unlimited plants. Growing 1,000 plants at a go can bring some  major liability in many jurisdictions.

Back
Top Bottom