Howdy Howdy DWC First

GTownDWC

Hi all hope to make some helpful friends here. I am First time DWC stand alone 10g totes, using Canna Nutes. I have a 4x4 tent with mars hydroII 410W LED. currently have 4 buckets made up not sure if that is to many, wife pushing for 4. My water is a tad hard here sitting at 7.4 to 7.7 for PH and 345ppm. I am able to get it in range and stabalize but i do have to use PH down to do it. I am currently running around 6 gallon to start with water 1inch into basket will drop down to 4 and 5 gallons depending on size of Roots. I have Vent system and small heater to keep my tent 68 since its freezing out here right now and tent is in garage, which stays about 49 to 50. I am using 2 air pumps from wally at 10 bucks, the dual port T offed to 1 pushing a larger stone set up. I am looking for some must haves, thought about RO my water but not sure it will bring pH in or will it not and i still have to use Ph down, i am concerned to use to much PH down which may make me Acidic. Never done DWC hydro, did some outdoor when i was younger, but shit that was toss a seed in the dirt somewhere kinda stuff. I am figuring that i just need to get the PH down around 5.7 to 6.0 and use Ryzh. <--- root stuff, first with no nutes, then when i am around 4 to 5 inches high start adding a watered down version of aqua vega a and b with rhyz get ph in and start feeding and let the plant tell me its hungry. I plan on bringing the plant to around 2 or 3 feet tall, and then straight to flower to avoid any darn light burn, tent is only 80inch high. Well i think i have spilled enough guts about what i am doing, please hit me up with anything useful or ideas or to tell me to shut it haha.

Sorry I screwed up and posted this here My apologies. This was for Intro

Name is Justin
Northern Nevada
Recently Legal and I am Happy Need to make it happen thanks Folks

Back
Top Bottom