Howdy: sharing and learning is my goal

Photoshack

420 Member
Hi growers!

I am a home grower in California with a few grow tents on my upstairs balcony. Have had three crops so far, and am finally doing c02 enrichment on this latest batch. Now that I know what I’m missing I won’t do without it.

Today I am in the last four weeks of flower for
- Bruce Banner
- Gold Leaf Afghan
- Sour Diesel

My prior grows were Sour Diesel, OG Kush and a mystery seed that turned out to be like girlscout cookies and cheese (very prolific).

I have used scrog and LST and super cropping. The tent is 50 x 50 inches 7 foot tall. The lights are Parfact 2000W (equiv) leds. I am venting the lovely fumes by exhausting from the filter housed inside the tent, pulling intake from two 6 inch intake hoses. The exhaust is a 300 cfm unit on a variable Vivosun controller. The CO2 is on a controller with a probe inside the tent so I can see the numbers from the outside, as is the c02 tank and valve.

I have been using 10 gallon fabric pots with fox farms Ocean Forest mixed with half coir with worm casting, and half perlite, well inoculated with mycorrhizae. Fed with fox farms nutrients, molasses using tap water treated with Camden tablets. Have added stacker for the past four weeks but am on strictly water after a good flushing for the next 3 weeks or so.

I have sprayed only a few times to avoid nasty flower eaters using BT and Spnosad alternately, but with the tent I am not having any bug issues (like the time I tried some “outdoor sun” and brought in a ton of aphis, and some caterpillars. So far so good!

I will be praying for a good crop, drying in the same grow tent since the weather has been mild. Will probably pack up the tent after this crop has dried, since I am looking to move out of state to a place where my love of cannabis botany can continue.....

987CA658-DE75-4E06-B569-7884162AC991.jpeg

AD39C7EA-9895-45BF-BB19-114681A760CA.jpeg

9133F988-AB4E-45A4-94C7-286AAEB27B59.jpeg

Hey great gardening PhotoShack! I haven't heard of Gold Leaf Afghan before except for 420's Gold Leaf, but so many strains out there, it sounds good. I am growing on a balcony too, with probably only 4-6 weeks to go but not inside a grow tent as it would probably get blown away in the wind if I tried! I hope you stick around and post more of your grows!

Hey great gardening PhotoShack! I haven't heard of Gold Leaf Afghan before except for 420's Gold Leaf, but so many strains out there, it sounds good. I am growing on a balcony too, with probably only 4-6 weeks to go but not inside a grow tent as it would probably get blown away in the wind if I tried! I hope you stick around and post more of your grows!
The winds were insane here and it did pick up the tent with all the pots in it and move it a few feet! There is no way I could do this here without the tent as too many pests attack. I hope to get a good stash before I fold up and move to a. Las Vegas or Henderson NV, or b. Somewhere else I won't be freezing, wet all the time or jailed for being a cultivator lol!

Hi growers!

I am a home grower in California with a few grow tents on my upstairs balcony. Have had three crops so far, and am finally doing c02 enrichment on this latest batch. Now that I know what I’m missing I won’t do without it.

Today I am in the last four weeks of flower for
- Bruce Banner
- Gold Leaf Afghan
- Sour Diesel

My prior grows were Sour Diesel, OG Kush and a mystery seed that turned out to be like girlscout cookies and cheese (very prolific).

I have used scrog and LST and super cropping. The tent is 50 x 50 inches 7 foot tall. The lights are Parfact 2000W (equiv) leds. I am venting the lovely fumes by exhausting from the filter housed inside the tent, pulling intake from two 6 inch intake hoses. The exhaust is a 300 cfm unit on a variable Vivosun controller. The CO2 is on a controller with a probe inside the tent so I can see the numbers from the outside, as is the c02 tank and valve.

I have been using 10 gallon fabric pots with fox farms Ocean Forest mixed with half coir with worm casting, and half perlite, well inoculated with mycorrhizae. Fed with fox farms nutrients, molasses using tap water treated with Camden tablets. Have added stacker for the past four weeks but am on strictly water after a good flushing for the next 3 weeks or so.

I have sprayed only a few times to avoid nasty flower eaters using BT and Spnosad alternately, but with the tent I am not having any bug issues (like the time I tried some “outdoor sun” and brought in a ton of aphis, and some caterpillars. So far so good!

I will be praying for a good crop, drying in the same grow tent since the weather has been mild. Will probably pack up the tent after this crop has dried, since I am looking to move out of state to a place where my love of cannabis botany can continue.....

987CA658-DE75-4E06-B569-7884162AC991.jpeg

AD39C7EA-9895-45BF-BB19-114681A760CA.jpeg

9133F988-AB4E-45A4-94C7-286AAEB27B59.jpeg
Fantastic garden my friend. Welcome. :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom