So much to learn so little time

Jd21234

420 Member
Glad I found this magazine and forums. I’m so happy to finally learn what I have been doing wrong for so long. Being a baby boomer who was a musician for 40 years, I don’t do not have to tell you how I spend my time.
I decided to try indoor tent growing about a year ago. Having no knowledge, I turned to the internet. Based on several sites, I decided to try to do my own soil. I followed the directions and am pretty pleased with how it turned out. My first crop was with autoflower seeds worked ok. My second and third crops have had changes To care And feeding.

just glad to be here

Glad I found this magazine and forums. I’m so happy to finally learn what I have been doing wrong for so long. Being a baby boomer who was a musician for 40 years, I don’t do not have to tell you how I spend my time.
I decided to try indoor tent growing about a year ago. Having no knowledge, I turned to the internet. Based on several sites, I decided to try to do my own soil. I followed the directions and am pretty pleased with how it turned out. My first crop was with autoflower seeds worked ok. My second and third crops have had changes To care And feeding.

just glad to be here
Glad we have been able to be a positive influence on your grows! Welcome to the forum @Jd21234 !

Welcome aboard JD! This site is so incredibly supportive I’m sure you’ll find everything you need from this community. I would strongly recommend a grow journal - it is SO much better having a caring community with you as you grow! I have ‘unlearned’ so many bad habits from this forum lol!

just glad to be here
Welcome

Back
Top Bottom