Humbolt secret auto

Jimithydank

420 Member
I have ordered humbolt secret flower stacker and sweet&sticky. It says to start feeding at 3rd week of flower. For a photo that seems like it would work but at what point would you start feeding it to autos. With an auto after 3 weeks of flower you might feed once before going straight water for the harvest. Thank you im new to this forum

Welcome to 420,Jimi..
Haven't grown many autos,eh ?
Autos flower just as long as photos,so you'd treat them the same.

Welcome to 420,Jimi..
Haven't grown many autos,eh ?
Autos flower just as long as photos,so you'd treat them the same.
Ive grown autos just never put nutes to them. Auto flowers for 4 to 6 weeks and photo is 8 to 12 is what ive always been told. Of course thats mostly genetics

Some early autos may have had shorter flowering times, due to their strong Ruderalis genes, but the breeders have come a long way with them in the last 7 or 8 years- now they're on just about the same timetable as photos ...the early flowering thing might mean that the plant doesn't live as long overall, but the flowering time is pretty close to the same as photos now.
My last auto flowered for 8.5 weeks,(60days) but it was only 85days old at harvest time.

Some early autos may have had shorter flowering times, due to their strong Ruderalis genes, but the breeders have come a long way with them in the last 7 or 8 years- now they're on just about the same timetable as photos ...the early flowering thing might mean that the plant doesn't live as long overall, but the flowering time is pretty close to the same as photos now.
My last auto flowered for 8.5 weeks,(60days) but it was only 85days old
I appreciate the info. I had no idea. I think im going to like this forum

Welcome Jimithydank. Great to have a new friend. Don’t know if I’m missing something here because autos but what medium are you growing in :peace: :green_heart:

My last auto flowered for 8.5 weeks,(60days) but it was only 85days old
Welcome Jimithydank. Great to have a new friend. Don’t know if I’m missing something here because autos but what medium are you growing in :peace: :green_heart:
Unfortunately miracle grow. Im running a photo bagseed at the moment to get my box dialed in. This is my first winter grow so didnt want to waste money on good soil untill i got my heat and humidity right. So far i gotnthe humidity at a consistent 42% but my temp stays at 67% id like to get the temp up high but seems every time i do it goes way too high.

Unfortunately miracle grow. Im running a photo bagseed at the moment to get my box dialed in. This is my first winter grow so didnt want to waste money on good soil untill i got my heat and humidity right. So far i gotnthe humidity at a consistent 42% but my temp stays at 67% id like to get the temp up high but seems every time i do it goes way too high.
67( degrees )I think you mean is on cool side but not anything to get overly concerned about. I think that's about 19c I like to run about 23c. There are worse problems to have. So miracle grow now but good soil in next auto grow?
Autos not my thing but your soil will be nowhere near depleted by 3rd week of flower, won't that factor into what you will be feeding in week three? I might be a little obtuse with autos and soil. I'm still just cracking the surface of coco growing.
Hope I don't sound stupid cuz I'm truly interested. Thanks. Cheers.

67( degrees )I think you mean is on cool side but not anything to get overly concerned about. I think that's about 19c I like to run about 23c. There are worse problems to have. So miracle grow now but good soil in next auto grow?
Autos not my thing but your soil will be nowhere near depleted by 3rd week of flower, won't that factor into what you will be feeding in week three? I might be a little obtuse with autos and soil. I'm still just cracking the surface of coco growing.
Hope I don't sound stupid cuz I'm truly interested. Thanks. Cheers.
I grew autos outside over the summer in miracle grow and they did great but i flooded every other day bc it was soo hot outside so i think i got rid of most of the time released nitrogen before flower. I new to the growing thing really mostly done autos seems every photo ive done but this one has been a male. The only issue i have had with it is it doesnt seem like there is enough perlite in miracle grow and it doesnt drain well indoors. Outside is fine

If you start feeding at 3rd week of flower your yield will be small.

In FFHF using Mega Crop i feed as soon as they go in the dirt.

I'm getting 12-16 zips a plant dry so I'd feed the seedlings immediately.

Ill do that on my next run. Im 4 weeks into flower with this grow. Its a photo and i just got my nutes today hopefully i see good results

20210112_212447.jpg

20210112_212430.jpg

Back
Top Bottom