Hydro DWC, First Grow

SON OF A MOTHERLESS GOAT! Am I ever fighting PHright now !! Day 56 of flowering and I woke up to 4.4 ph after a Rez change yesterday ! These bitches are really starting to piss me off ..toppy may get wacked ..that new microscope can't come soon enough - sigh -

SON OF A MOTHERLESS GOAT! Am I ever fighting PHright now !! Day 56 of flowering and I woke up to 4.4 ph after a Rez change yesterday ! These bitches are really starting to piss me off ..toppy may get wacked ..that new microscope can't come soon enough - sigh -
That’s when that ph perfect comes in handy, take a deep breath then burn one ! You’ll be just fine look how far you’ve already carried them into some beautiful plants !

That’s when that ph perfect comes in handy, take a deep breath then burn one ! You’ll be just fine look how far you’ve already carried them into some beautiful plants !

When the house wakes up I'll go tend to the ladies ..right now I'm sitting here thinking of possible solutions ..I think toppy is too far gone ..she is pretty yellow , au natural might get a bloom nute feed to raise the ec and scrap the flush so she doesn't end up like toppy ...ill take some pics later ..thanks again Hippie ...!

Do you think it's toppy's last day Hippie?
Blue lab reading is aunatural..she is going to get a good dose of nutes today . Ph falling every hour!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    811.5 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    671.1 KB · Views: 193
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    805.4 KB · Views: 117
Chopped a few dead leaves off her ..
one topped , one not , exact same conditions otherwise
This looks better than the first pics you showed!
Need that scope, can see the terps are frosty even that far away .

One PKhas sprouted ! I'm Soaking the thingy in ph'd water ..into a bucket tomorrow ;)

Came home to a shit show ..blue lab was demanding a calibration . I hoped and prayed that was the problem but damn Danielle the soup was indeed 4.2!!! ( on au natural)

Highly recommend the Carson orb and a cheap lap top .
These pictures don't do the live viewing justice . I'm going to hang the ladies this Saturday .

Stay tuned! ❤️

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    395.9 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    723.6 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    764.6 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    777.7 KB · Views: 137
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    648.3 KB · Views: 137
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    662.2 KB · Views: 140
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    749.1 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    579.5 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 132
One PKhas sprouted ! I'm Soaking the thingy in ph'd water ..into a bucket tomorrow ;)

Came home to a shit show ..blue lab was demanding a calibration . I hoped and prayed that was the problem but damn Danielle the soup was indeed 4.2!!! ( on au natural)

Highly recommend the Carson orb and a cheap lap top .
These pictures don't do the live viewing justice . I'm going to hang the ladies this Saturday .

Stay tuned! ❤️
I can see that happening, was just a few amber in there more so on the last two pics . When the amber appears I set a day also , the terps have taken the leaves completely over !

I'm keeping my expectations low but the challenge is addicting ! Sure nice to have your feedback ! Xo , thank you so much !
Get that ph up , the sample off mine was tasty kind of sweet, hint spice and woody . High last about 2 hours ! Just think after there cured last 6 hours . And you very welcome.

Get that ph up , the sample off mine was tasty kind of sweet, hint spice and woody . High last about 2 hours ! Just think after there cured last 6 hours . And you very welcome.

I am not going to test her ..I'm working on patience..if you are Canadian I 'm pretty s
A few posts back hippie mentioned ph perfect nutes. Your ph problems will vanish completely for sure. Someone suggested it to me before I began hydro. Otherwise, your plants look great! :peace:

Thanks so much ! I have about 2 litres of GH left but I ordered the 3 Advanced ph nutes as well! I actually wasn’t fighting the ph until this last week so if it happens again I will have the AN on hand .. awesomeness thanks !

I am not going to test her ..I'm working on patience..if you are Canadian I 'm pretty s

Thanks so much ! I have about 2 litres of GH left but I ordered the 3 Advanced ph nutes as well! I actually wasn’t fighting the ph until this last week so if it happens again I will have the AN on hand .. awesomeness thanks !
I used the connoisseur in AN and bought it all to the grand master nutrients line . Have you loaded the bud labs app ?
I have amber on 3 of my plants and one hermie , pulling mine Saturday also!

I think I'm getting sick and well, time felt like it was going backwards today .. Ugh
Still fighting ph ..hoping they don't die before Saturday but I seriously have zero energy to deal today .
One PK seed grew a leg and I think I planted it ? Robbed one air line from toppy .
Pic update ✌️

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    646.6 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    735.4 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    748 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpeg