First Journal: Bubba Kush, DWC/Dutch Bucket

Well, I hate to abandon a good journal, but things didn't go well over my 3 week absence. My other plants in the tent went bonkers and desperately need to be flipped to 12/12.

Before I left...

When I got back ...

Lesson Learned: plan all grows around vacations or plan vacations around grows, but don't plan them together!!

My very sad BBK just isn't going to have enough time in veg to be worth journaling:

I'm going to take a stab at a second journal once I've harvested these girls.

Jay

Holy camoli bro!! I just bursted our in laughter with that before and after photos!! (Good laughter though) that is crazy!!

Please post it on here if you start a new thread. I’d say just stay on this one. But I’d like to follow along :thumb:

Thanks for stopping in and following Backlipslide! I'll be sure to let you know when I start the new thread! :Namaste:

I just read this journal, what a surprise ending, it was getting good, @adudecalledjay let me know when your next journal gets going, I want to follow along!

Happy growing!

I just read this journal, what a surprise ending, it was getting good, @adudecalledjay let me know when your next journal gets going, I want to follow along!

Happy growing!

Absolutely! I have no vacations planned for the next grow :)

For anyone interested I started a new soil grow and it can be found here!

Back
Top Bottom