Kiki1990's First Hydro DWC Grow Journal - 2013

long time no see.. how is everybody???

so small update: my WW has brown roots but I'm almost sure i'ts not rot because she is doing great it doesn't smell and I'm using GH nutrients who are known to make roots brown..

did some more training and defol, and I'm thinking of switching to 12/12 but I'm not sure when is the best time? any suggestions?

Before:
2014-01-24_15_35_08.jpg

After:
2014-01-24_16_09_47.jpg

Great weekend to ALL!!

my roots always have brown from the nutes I use but it sticks more in the inner areas where it gets trapped :rofl:
Chronic Weekend to you Kiki
hows the seedling btw

Hey Cronic thanks for the info.. ya mine are especially brown where there are the stuffy roots..

My seedling is growing nice she has something but I'm not sure what, either heat burn/nuts burn or ph..
I added to the water less then 1/4 nutrients-700ppm.. maybe that's the reason..

anyways here are some pics
2014-01-25_12_36_42.jpg
2014-01-25_12_36_50.jpg

great weekend to you and to all!!!:high-five:

Hey guys thanks for checking in on me..
the plants were doing great! both in flower.. except for the fact that i suddenly realized that there is mold on the bottom right next to the hydrton from the stems that fell off after the defol, luckily i got it on time.

now for the bad news, and the reason i was not here for so long is unfortunately me and my girlfriend split up and so she got the plants... which means I cant give any more info and they aren't mine any more...

and so I really thank you guys for all the great advise and inspiration!!!
and I hope that when I get to grow again you'll be around!!

well be here just get some seeds and get back growin
Take is easy and well wishes to you :peace:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom