Hydro DWC, First Grow

100% germ rate from CKS so far ! Egads I have to admit I was kinda hoping only one would take ...they are 2 days too early and will have to try to survive a temp home until I get a another bucket after Saturday's harvest !

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    314.2 KB · Views: 105
100% germ rate from CKS so far ! Egads I have to admit I was kinda hoping only one would take ...they are 2 days too early and will have to try to survive a temp home until I get a another bucket after Saturday's harvest !
You don’t have a 1”x1” rock wool to put them in ? Just soak the rock wool with distilled water and drop them in . Set it in a plate till one of these other growers might have a better idea .

Should technically work other than the light schedule until Saturday < fingers crossed >

If I started this endeavour to save money I was sadly mistaken ! I could easily have bought enough weed to last my lifetime with the money for all the toys but the hobby is fun !
I just ordered a few more AN things and a second blue lab so I don't have to mess with the Tds and ph pens anymore.
Saturday I may start a new journal if harvest goes smooth ..Thanks for sticking around ! :)[/QUOTE]

Yes, but once you’ve purchased all the gear other than nutes you’ll notice how much money you save. Even calculating my energy cost I’ve saved lots of money. It costs me about 80 bucks a month in total energy cost. That’s it. I easily spent more than that each month from dispensaries. With the edibles I make and the flowers I “share” with my close friends I’m definitely on the positive side of cash flow. Just by flipping a switch. It’s a worthwhile personal investment.

You’ll see:cool:

Yes, but once you’ve purchased all the gear other than nutes you’ll notice how much money you save. Even calculating my energy cost I’ve saved lots of money. It costs me about 80 bucks a month in total energy cost. That’s it. I easily spent more than that each month from dispensaries. With the edibles I make and the flowers I “share” with my close friends I’m definitely on the positive side of cash flow. Just by flipping a switch. It’s a worthwhile personal investment.

You’ll see:cool:

We'll truth be told edibles are the reason I started growing ! 10-13 dollars a gram from my licensed producer or $100 for 30mls of oil got to be too much and the selections were meh ! I bought the ardent to decarb and the magical butter machine and now I feel limited only by my imagination ! Hopefully the start up costs will subside Hahahaha

i almost cried ....
but I went ahead and took ' Toppy' ..
Weird branches . No real big buds like 'au natural' but Dense as a puck . I'm Going to need a new carbon filter for the dry tent . Egads my house STINKS! I did a light trim on her ..going to hang her for 3 days and then spin her in the bud trimmer. Feel free to share your methods please!

Decided to keep flushing 'au natural.' I wasn't really seeing a lot of Amber yet . Attached pic of her tric's

99 days from seed ...62 days flower October 17-January 26
Can't wait to taste her ❤️
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

i almost cried ....
but I went ahead and took ' Toppy' ..
Weird branches . No real big buds like 'au natural' but Dense as a puck . I'm Going to need a new carbon filter for the dry tent . Egads my house STINKS! I did a light trim on her ..going to hang her for 3 days and then spin her in the bud trimmer. Feel free to share your methods please!

Decided to keep flushing 'au natural.' I wasn't really seeing a lot of Amber yet . Attached pic of her tric's

99 days from seed ...62 days flower October 17-January 26
Can't wait to taste her ❤️
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Buds look great , terps look milky I can see you enjoying it! We’ll need that flavor check !

In my defence, I was left unsupervised! And medicated ;)
I probably ruined the entire harvest but I'm using boveda packs and will burp every 6-8 hours to see how it works out . 191 g wet weight
154 g trim wet freezer packed to be processed another time I guess? I really don't know wtf I'm doing ..but it's fun haha

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    773.1 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    732.8 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    863.6 KB · Views: 132
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    814.3 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    742.4 KB · Views: 151
In my defence, I was left unsupervised! And medicated ;)
I probably ruined the entire harvest but I'm using boveda packs and will burp every 6-8 hours to see how it works out . 191 g wet weight
154 g trim wet freezer packed to be processed another time I guess? I really don't know wtf I'm doing ..but it's fun haha

Looking good. What was your total weight after drying ?

Dunno..I just hacked her today ..probs shouldn't be in jars yet but I will be sure to burp , air out daily and weigh again in about 3 weeks ? This is my first plant so she's a bit of a learning curve.

Her sister will get taken in about a week ..I need another filter for my dry tent because the smell was just too much even with an Ozonator. Haha

Thanks for reading ! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom