Hydro Strawberry Cough Homebox Tent Grow

Really nice the buds form tent to seem to be really dense, look like they have alot of body to them

Really nice Harvest Jamahl

Iv'e rated this Journal 5*****

Thanks Bro....Its had a rating 3 since the start so cheers.

Regarding Tent2 buds having a lot of body....its really weird, they were so solid before the chop...you could hardly squeeze them. During the chop i was hitting my mate with a branch and you could hear the thud of the thick buds.....once dried for 1 day though and they were all soft. I guess the cells lost their turgor.

Hey,
Nice grow man.

I'm germinating now to grow SC but in FFOF.

Seeing your stretch and progress really helps me plan.

Nice job. + rep

MJ420:peace:

Glad my grow could help a fellow grower...regarding the stretch...only judge by Tent 1 (as Tent 2 had Rockjuice and didnt stretch at all). They stretched more than i thought they would. I have a GHS WW and SC mother plants (both in one pot) and the SC has longer distances between internodes and swamps the WW. I have to cut the SC back about twice as hard to keep them the same size.

Thanks for the Reps too.....I am really hanging for the day when i get a little green cube next to my name....maybe people will take me seriously after that hehe

Wow...
Tent 1 looked great, and the sample from Tent 2 even better.

Very fine grow! +reps

Thanks Andy...Yes Tent 2 looks a gem. I did have a little mold in the middle of a couple of the bigger buds because they were just too big...didnt loose too much though as it was just starting.

Judging by the volume of T2 vs T1 i should be around 10oz from T2......making it 18oz from 8 plants under 2x600w in 2 sq m.

SMOKE REPORT OF TENT 1
--------------------------
Smooth but with a little coughing...not much though.
Smells a bit fruity (if you use your imagination)...
Its a creeper, you dont know you are stoned until your well and truely there.
I find i am very productive when stoned on it and can think very clearly (although tangental direction is often the way).
I think it was quite a compliment when i gave my friend a little bit (saying another friend just bought it as he doesnt know i grow/smoke) and within 2hrs he has called me up asking if i can get more for him. :rollit:

NEXT GROW
-----------
OK the next grow will be one tent with Greenhouse Seeds White Widdow and the second tent with Strawberry Cough again. ANDY...we will see if the monster buds were due to toxic tent or ROCKJUICE, as i plant to do this grow without RJ.

I have to go overseas for a mth so will set it up with newbie cuttings (just rooted) in coco coir with 60L under 150W CFL (one in each tent). A mate will come around after 2wks and change the nutes if needed (although i dont expect it will need it as the plants will be small and will take 1wk just to start).....anyway we will see how it goes, if all else fails i can start some more cuttings from Mum.

Plan to start it on 4-8th December

YEILD REPORT TENT 2
--------------------

I got 13 oz from tent 2 ...so with the 8 oz from tent 1 that makes 21 oz all up...hehe.
Not bad for some sick plants and the size of the plants in tent 2 hey.

YEILD REPORT TENT 2
--------------------

I got 13 oz from tent 2 ...so with the 8 oz from tent 1 that makes 21 oz all up...hehe.
Not bad for some sick plants and the size of the plants in tent 2 hey.

Twenty one ounces !

Sick Bro !
MJ420:peace:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom