I can't diagnose issue

I haven't gotten into soil much at all but looking into it. And the live soil scene. There's a commercial company in Arizona I wanna say have done 25 cycles using the same soil. Think that's about 6 years they want to hit 100 and be the 1st to do it. They only thing they are missing in the circle are birds. And just the reviews when using live soil blue mat system waters just right at that zone u were speaking of making life simple.

I haven't gotten into soil much at all but looking into it. And the live soil scene. There's a commercial company in Arizona I wanna say have done 25 cycles using the same soil. Think that's about 6 years they want to hit 100 and be the 1st to do it. They only thing they are missing in the circle are birds. And just the reviews when using live soil blue mat system waters just right at that zone u were speaking of making life simple.
my last build of SubCool's supersoil as used over and over again, at least 3 times a year, for 7 years. It only recently began to wear out beyond what supplements could do to revive it. I will be expecting my new purchase of a supersoil to be the same way, and I am sure that I will get my money's worth out of that bag.

So you do raised beds, wow someone who knows of or heard of subcool... it wasn't hid company but I know of who ur talking about, especially since I seen you grew jilly bean. Any other tga genetics? I bought some regular seeds from my local store unknowingly at the time of subcool. So I did some research, well known thru out cali for his genetics. Was married to Jill thus jilly bean came about. But over 4million of their seeds burned in a California fire as well as their breeding stock. Over 20 years worth of work. They divorced and he passed. So the genetics I got are "Nepali Queen" and "killer grape". Had I known Nepali queen is gone forever I would have purchased more.

The company in Arizona ill have to find you the link for YouTube video don't use any supplements to my knowledge just make compost with their trimmings branches and what not , keep a cover crop, and live critters, different types of worms. One bed only has two plants at a time u believe , when they harvest they cut at base and leave whole root balls there said they are devoured and broken down in less then 3 weeks. That's how live their soil is.

So you do raised beds, wow someone who knows of or heard of subcool... it wasn't hid company but I know of who ur talking about, especially since I seen you grew jilly bean. Any other tga genetics? I bought some regular seeds from my local store unknowingly at the time of subcool. So I did some research, well known thru out cali for his genetics. Was married to Jill thus jilly bean came about. But over 4million of their seeds burned in a California fire as well as their breeding stock. Over 20 years worth of work. They divorced and he passed. So the genetics I got are "Nepali Queen" and "killer grape". Had I known Nepali queen is gone forever I would have purchased more.

The company in Arizona ill have to find you the link for YouTube video don't use any supplements to my knowledge just make compost with their trimmings branches and what not , keep a cover crop, and live critters, different types of worms. One bed only has two plants at a time u believe , when they harvest they cut at base and leave whole root balls there said they are devoured and broken down in less then 3 weeks. That's how live their soil is.
absolutely... that is the trick to keep the soil going, simply add back what isn't part of the harvest back into the compost pile. All of my trimmings (aside from what I use for edibles) goes into the compost... leaves, stems, branches and entire rootballs are simply returned back into soil in this process, and every bit of nutrient and other goodness that was in that last grow, returns to the richness of that soil. Subcool was a special guy and I consider him to be one of the fallen heroes of this cannabis world. I will always consider it a tragedy, not just what happened to him in the fire, but the hurt on his reputation that happened as naysayers attacked his Supersoil and his genetics after he got to be well known. For me, his is a cautionary tale about what happens when you become too famous and then get attacked for trying to do some good in the world.

I knew nothing of his super soil and what hurt his reputation. Wish I could get my hands on some of their landraces prior to the fire. I know you grow soil and I am a little ocd to grow roo many genos without getting their feed down. But while in veg I picked up 20 Northern Lights autos from 420 buy 10 get 10 deal. Anyways I'd love to be able to grow organically with amended coco like cannabis YouTube star " Mr. Canuck". But for as long as it takes his amended auto 14-16 weeks mise well grow photo. I was advised on here not to grow an auto in soil , forgot reasons why. Assuming because they grow so fast I've been told from seed to harvest in about 10 weeks depending on strain. You obviously are opposed to that. Whats best for an auto just big pot. This woule be my 1st time again with an auto my photos are I not in week 3 so plenty of time. Think the biggest I have is 7 gal fabric have choice of FFoF, FF happy frog ,coco coir, ebb n flow, dwc, or coco/peat n coco/peat 70/30 perlite oh and rockwool. Pretty well rounded on hydro side new to soil but up until trans plant when went calmag deficient they were lush and green but they are coming back. I catch on quickly.

I will never be convinced that an adept gardener, well aware of the speed of her Auto plants, could not produce amazing rootballs by using the age old trick of successive uppotting. The problem with this is that these aggressive plants are ripping the nutrients out of that soil so quickly that even a mineralized soil and a well trained team of microbes have trouble keeping up. This however does not mean that one must devolve into hydro methods or some chelated concoction in order to keep up, because advanced gardening techniques can rescue the situation. By layering and providing nutrient spikes and topdressing with an excellent organic system such as GeoFlora, and even fortifying the soil with an additive such as Vulx, soil can not only keep up, but can exceed what can be done artificially. You just got to be smarter than the plants. It sounds to me that you are just about there. Regarding Mr. Canuck... it seems that many people have problems following his methods, which seem to be very intensive. I would like to have a life, along with being a gardener. Soil gives me that. Why work that hard to grow a weed?

Gotcha I didn't know the concept behind an auto. So in terms hydro understands something like ffof alone can't keep up with the nutrient hungry auto, was always told not to up pot an auto but once u got it down (the speed in which it's time to up pot. But by fortifing the soil, layering and nutrient spikes and top dressing it can be done and done well. yai haven't tried his methods he's also been at it for 6+ years atleast, and he takes a seed to harvest in just a 10 minute video. I'm curiously venturing into soil for a few reasons wanna be versatile. I'm currently using LEDs and have been since I first joined back in 18 went from a mini sunburst 150watt hps to a HLG led... I've since upgraded quite a few times. I know he's sponsored or endorsed and uses different lamps all are LEDs and I've done research on all of them. The guy likes to rosin press and dab. I have no clue how he's getting that type of oil/resin production that he is without supplemental lighting. My friend in cali grows with cmh and by ways of u and someone no longer with us I get excellent yields and frosty dense nugs yet no where near as resinous or sticky as my buddy's cmh. Think technology has made things more efficient yes but quality is slipping

Back
Top Bottom