I can't tell what the problem is

Bcollinshazel

420 Member
At first i thought the problem was nut lock, then i thought it was a boron difficiency. But nothing i do works. Can anyone tell me whats going on?

Attachments

• 20190121_163725_001.jpg
    20190121_163725_001.jpg
    526.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 20190121_163706.jpg
    20190121_163706.jpg
    361.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 20190121_163655.jpg
    20190121_163655.jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 55
That's cuz you're trying to hard...without any info, I can say with a degree of certainty...it looks like you need to learn a few things...
I just noticed in the 3rd picture....That clone size plant is flowering! o_O

I just noticed in the 3rd picture....That clone size plant is flowering! o_O
I saw that :rofl: reminds me of my first grow :oops: ...Had a couple bags seeds (my first) and I loved them to death...literally o_O
cuz I was trying to make them grow faster, and I thought nutrients and bigger pots would help :rip::rip:

At first i thought the problem was nut lock, then i thought it was a boron difficiency. But nothing i do works. Can anyone tell me whats going on?
I'm sorry B...I shouldn't laugh, I made a lot of mistakes when I started...what you need to do is get a couple beans "read how to germinate", get some seed starter soil w/no nutes, get some solo cups and pop a bout 4 holes in the bottoms, fill all the way up with soil, and saturate with spring water, let drain, soil should now be about .5" - 1" below rim of cup, stick your finger into middle of soil up to first knuckle (about .75" to an 1") place germinated bean into soil and cover gently... wait for it to pop..put a small light on it (CFL preferably IMO)...and then leave it the fuck alone for about a week...don't even look at it funny...joking :rofl: only water when it feels like the cup is empty, I mean like there's nothing in it......then go read :reading420magazine: read :reading420magazine: read :reading420magazine:, you'll get it man, it's not that hard.............And BTW :welcome: to the forum (jungle)

well thanks everyone for the feedback.
I'll try to get this right.
left to right its
indica, sativa, sativa.
it is in the vegetative state.
its indoors
grown in regular potting soil
the ph is 7
there are a lot of bugs. they are black and they fly. i cant identify them.
I over watered the first time, then i gave them a quarter of a gallon about a week later.
I am using fox farm big bloom, but only once.
the room is about 10x12

thats honestly all I know.

If the pH is 7, that's too high. In soil you should be from 6.3-6.8. It may not sound like a big difference but if you think of it this way it sure seems like a big difference. The difference between a 6.0 pH and a 7.0 pH is that the 6.0 is 10 times more acidic then the 7.0. "Regular potting soil doesn't tell us much at all. That said, it looks like your soil probably has plenty of nutrition in it for now especially for such a small plant. It looks to be fried with nutrients. I'm not sure what light schedule you have them on but one of your plants is in flower mode. So you have some lighting issues going on as well. Honestly I think you're best off scrapping these little plants and starting over again. You will not Harvest anything worth keeping from these. One is flowering already and it's only the size of a Seedling. You need to get your environment in order. Good strong lights on for 18 hours off for 6 hours and when the lights are off and needs to be pitch-dark without even one single LED from a light bar or plug in glowing anywhere in the room. When the lights are on they need to be plentiful and you need to make sure you are growing at a decent temperature and humidity level. Next I would start over with good potting soil and do not feed any nutrients until the plant tells you that it needs them by starting to show some sort of deficiency. Then you know it's time to feed them. Fresh potting soil will have plenty of nutrition for quite a while on its own so there's no need to force feed the plant and burn it up. You should really read through a few grow journals that are on here from start to finish to help you out. Everything I'm saying is not trying to Flame you in anyway because we were all new to growing at some point however you really need to slow down and start from scratch and go through a few journals to get a better handle on what to do and when. The biggest factor is the environment!

Back
Top Bottom