Hey guys my cannabis plant turned like this overnight: what am I doing wrong

Cjdennis420

420 Member
So I first thought it was from the led light being to close to the plant but when I moved the light higher she got worse so can anyone tell me what's going on I dont think its nutrient burn
15825959803317404967957915408723.jpg

There are the nutrients I have been using about a tablespoon or so of the alaska fish fertilizer but I think I may of used to much if the flower fuel tbh do u think I could of burnt it that bad that quickly
20200225_082410.jpg

Thanks so much I dropped the nitrogen and the plant stoped burning but because it's so late in flower there is no more new growth so I'm worried it stunned the growth of the buds

Good on ya don't give up on her. I know it's not efficient but I can't help trying to save every one! If you've stopped the problem you're doing fine, I say forge ahead! A bigger pot may be in order for further plant happiness. Lots of people say do it wet, I like to do it somewhat dry because by the time they are like that, there's not much soil loose to lose, and I know I'm going to have a fresh, measured, full pot wet to go by moving forward. CHeers mate, best of luck to your grow, this one I'm rooting for on the top of the list! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom