I caught the Moth Eating Bat! in HD video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I caught the Moth Eating BAT!! in HD video

Ha ha awesome. Be careful putting stuff like this in your journal though. I got warned for putting up pics of succulents. There seems to be kind of a gray area when it comes to what is on or off topic. There is an off topic forum just for stuff like this. The thing that sucks is that you are not supposed to link it to your journal. I think people do though.

Your plants are frosting up nicely. You are doing awesome man. Keep it up!

Haha yeah they actually banned me from forums for 10 days for putting up a video of chubby checker singing lets twist again...

Nice, isn't that hps top left supposed to be inside? Lol

Thanks

You may have heard mention of the BAT that feeds on moths I see every evening. Finally got him on this short video, that plays at live speed and then at slower speed. It's nice to get some help with the many moths I am battling.
:peace:
Here's the link that can be viewed in full screen HD.

Bat fly by, feeding on moths, HD with slow motion - YouTube

That light you mentioned really bothers me! It hits my girls direct, I'm told it should not affect flowerring at 120 feet away and so far the girls don't seem affected. I really consider shooting it with paintballs filled with black paint! (only the side you can see)! :peace:
Nice, isn't that hps top left supposed to be inside? Lol

Thanks

Thanks JC, I sent the link with a message to admin & 420 Girl, I said it can be considered "Pest Control" information. I'll let ya know what they say.:thanks:

Haha yeah they actually banned me from forums for 10 days for putting up a video of chubby checker singing lets twist again...

Thanks JC, I sent the link with a message to admin & 420 Girl, I said it can be considered "Pest Control" information. I'll let ya know what they say.:thanks:

Hi trichomes,

Just wanted to post in your thread that I have confirmed that your video is okay to leave posted and can be considered Cannabis related and a form of pest control (just like lady bugs can be a form a pest control).

:Namste:

Thank you, the Bat did not show last night, apparently the clear sky and large moon are the reason. This guy loves a big bright moon. The Big Barn Owl, made his first appearance in over a year, perched atop the same streetlight I got this picture of him on (old picture bad picture). He was "hooting" for several minutes, and eventually I clearly saw him. I think he wants to eat the bat.
OWLAGAIN.jpg

Nice one mate. I used to have a family of Pipistrels (little tiny bats) living in my loft when I was in Northampton. When I put the outside lights on they'd come out and fly real close grabbing the moths that were attracted by the lights :)

Nice one mate. I used to have a family of Pipistrels (little tiny bats) living in my loft when I was in Northampton. When I put the outside lights on they'd come out and fly real close grabbing the moths that were attracted by the lights :)

OZ, after the post above, I realized your Kart pics could get you a 10 day scolding, for off topic pics, be careful my friend, that could hurt any contest considerations. Maybe be pro-active and "cap" those! just friendly FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom