I could use some help here - stressed plants due to eviction, heat stress, loss half

tetonmoon61

Hi I could use some opinions here. I was finally into a great stride, two large rooms, perpetual grow, 10 strains, all beautiful and my landlord sold my rental. I had less than a month to get a place ( 55 yr old female on SSDI of less than 3rd world income and in AZ the f#$%%ed up state no less) anyway, the stress on me transferred to my babies. I decided to through all into flower and see what I could get for the last 30 days, l lost over a dozen. It ended up being really hot up here in mountains, I had no time to deal with AC or cooler, my Ph meter crapped out, and so almost everything died. I am growing in coco and perlite, with some organics. So my plants died and died and by the time i found a place which has no garage or extra bedroom, I set up a quick poly room in beat up old shed, installed and AC, set up a 600w on light rail, venting is pro as can get in situation. I was just trying to save what I could. Also, these plants some where vegging for over 4 -5 weeks and then the heat got them, they never flowered (heat I mean 95-100 degrees) So I decided to try and just through back into 18/6
  • all pics
for two weeks in new room. the last 8 not only survived but are the biggest and greenest plants I have ever grown. NOW HERE IS MY ISSUE. I put into flower last two weeks ago on Monday ( yesterday) the plants shot up like rockets about 4 ft tall and bushy. I think they are starting to flower as for they are showing calaxes up and down stems but they all only have been growing three finger or bladed leaves. The underside or old growth is five min. But the top two feet are three. and they seem to be slow.
Any experienced growers tell me if I am wasting my time on these. Will the heat destroy my chance for decent crop? Did reveging cause the three blades? I will try and post some pics and you can tell me what I should or should not do if anything. I have been very diligent on checking for males or hermies and so far nada. But just starting to show signs of possible budding. I have Medi bud, Wt Rhino, Aurora, Question Mark, Diesel and Blue dream mixed together. I hate the Wt Rhino and Aurora, they are the small overly bushy tards. Oh and also I had mites about two months ago and they had been stressed from that albeit I caught them early I had to Dr Doom for a month and Azamax still every 10 days or so for prevention.
Please help, I cannot find anything on why the leaves are only three bladed or if I screwed up revegging but if I did not do this they where just continuing to die. I could not save any of them no matter what. It was a last ditch. And no.. none of them where in actual bud state when I went back to 18/6 but should have been. jUST too hot.
I have pics anyone can help me figure how to load. I am an old fart, can't figure out this crap.. just leave me in my garden.

Re: I could use some help here... stressed plants due to eviction, heat stress, loss

if they are flowering then the stretch is why they shoosted up twowards the light and a lot of by bud sites just have 3 leaves.
seems like a waste to give up on them. and pics would help us here at :420: to help you better. your not growing leaves anyway your growing flowers so good luck

Re: I could use some help here - stressed plants due to eviction, heat stress, loss h

As long as you have good ventilation 110 or higher temps are ok. Not ideal but still fine. Many of us outdoor guys on the forum grow in 100-115 degrees right now and its all good.

The plants are 3 bladed because they are stressed. Keep loving and caring for them and they will surely become unstressed.

Re: I could use some help here - stressed plants due to eviction, heat stress, loss h

They will grow, but they stop just under 100 degrees, the times below that are when they grow in hot areas, a twenty foot plant in 80 degree temps will grow to 6 or 8 feet in high temps, I'm in az too, my shit only got 6 feet last summer outside. They'll grow til the temps get too high, close the stomata, photosynthesis ceases, and they just "exist", til temps drop.

Back
Top Bottom