I created a home built grow box sold it for 80$

weedhead23

Im going to build another better one and get some money .It's pretty much like selling cabinets just with fans and lights .Have any of you sold a homeade grow box
IMG_20160322_095858.jpg

Yeah that was an issue the last time around .I needed a little more space for a fixture .I will be making something different .similiar, but slightly different . that one was straight decent looking Not light proof either .I will be prepared for odor control next time around .But im putting that project away for next time

i want bulid the perfect size home built grow box for a T5 2ft 4 bulb fixture .out of wood and i need a light block mover that's 100% any ideas

I built my first grow box that I still use (but after grow 3 am going to build another - partly to 'upgrade' and tweak it with some new ideas learned from frustration, but also to have a 'spare' box for other uses e.g. moving males to collect pollen, or simply grow more during better grow seasons) - I use T5HO bulbs. I had planned on an LED but after buying it thought it may not be enough power - it is small - so went with T5s. I gen have used 4x2ft bulbs but can fit 8. Going to go back and try my LED and have bought another since then - both would be considered supplementary lights but might be ok for 1 or 2 plants in the box (one was 25w Supergrow LED, my new one is Budmaster G.O.D-1).

First box roughly 90cm high, 70cm wide, 50cm deep. One hole for exhaust fan, one for passive inlet and one for electrical cables (kept all power sockets on outside). Big door on front which opens outwards. Thick plywood. Painted white on inside. whole thing on castors to move it around more easily.

I built my first grow box that I still use (but after grow 3 am going to build another - partly to 'upgrade' and tweak it with some new ideas learned from frustration, but also to have a 'spare' box for other uses e.g. moving males to collect pollen, or simply grow more during better grow seasons) - I use T5HO bulbs. I had planned on an LED but after buying it thought it may not be enough power - it is small - so went with T5s. I gen have used 4x2ft bulbs but can fit 8. Going to go back and try my LED and have bought another since then - both would be considered supplementary lights but might be ok for 1 or 2 plants in the box (one was 25w Supergrow LED, my new one is Budmaster G.O.D-1).

First box roughly 90cm high, 70cm wide, 50cm deep. One hole for exhaust fan, one for passive inlet and one for electrical cables (kept all power sockets on outside). Big door on front which opens outwards. Thick plywood. Painted white on inside. whole thing on castors to move it around more easily.

yeah nice that made me think of making a series of my own home built grow boxes lol .A starter micro grow box, next a small veg room and a medium size room for flower .

Iv'e grown with led before i used a 120 watt blackstar led .got any pics

Back
Top Bottom