I don't even wanna title this

Allison225mer

420 Member
I'm holding my breath while asking this question. We've over spent already. And over built for our 1st grow. We have 4, 315 watt ceramic lights. Now the engineer is saying that they'll be a stain on the generators. So here goes.........

I see that "Mars Hydro" is a sponsor here. All of you have helped us. So we're trying to return the support. But! I'm seeing/reading mixed reviews on quality/customer service.

Our max budget is $500. Between their Cree with remote, or regular LED?

Go!

(I hope I survive this)....

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm holding my breath while asking this question. We've over spent already. And over built for our 1st grow. We have 4, 315 watt ceramic lights. Now the engineer is saying that they'll be a stain on the generators. So here goes.........

I see that "Mars Hydro" is a sponsor here. All of you have helped us. So we're trying to return the support. But! I'm seeing/reading mixed reviews on quality/customer service.

Our max budget is $500. Between their Cree with remote, or regular LED?

Go!

(I hope I survive this)....

I would keep your 315 ceramic metal halides and figure out a way to reduce power. Those lights are amazing lights and I seriously doubt anything LED in your price range will come close.

I would keep your 315 ceramic metal halides and figure out a way to reduce power. Those lights are amazing lights and I seriously doubt anything LED in your price range will come close.
Yes sir! We plan on it. Well use one of them in the project. But we were asked to find a more efficient option. And I know this isn't the right spot for this. But while I've got you attention. Who do you order seeds from?

I am slightly confused with your situation, your engineer told you that the load from four 315w lec was going to be too much and you are wanting to replace them with leds? How many watts are you trying to save, maybe a better question, what is your target loading?
Not that it wouldn't handle it. We all know that they're more than capable. Theses are personal projects. Projects that are sharing actual "work" space. Unauthorized but overlooked projects. Until something goes wrong.

Sent from my SM-N920T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes sir! We plan on it. Well use one of them in the project. But we were asked to find a more efficient option. And I know this isn't the right spot for this. But while I've got you attention. Who do you order seeds from?

I personally have never ordered seeds, I grow from clones 90% of the time which are bought from local dispensaries or clone nursery. From what I understand, 420 Magazine has some great seed bank sponsors though, so I would suggest taking a look at the sponsor page and browsing the options.

Back
Top Bottom