I don't know what's going on here can anybody help?

Tommzy buddzz

420 Member
She smells wonderful an is so sticky to touch like glue . She is in week seven of flower…. Can I get some advice or someone tell me what may be going on.the yellow of my fan and sugar leaves is terrible . If someone knows can you tell me the way to fix

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

It will help if you can tell us more about the grow medium and the fertilizers. Is that a natural soil mix or a mix of coco coir? What fertilizers are you using, how much and how often?
I’m using a coco mix with perlite an wormcasting on the 2 in flowering. The one that were transplanted I have in fox farm 50 ocean forest / 50 happy frog . I added more worm gold plus to the mix .the 2 in flower I’ve been using mills nutrients mixed in water every 3/4 days . I had under a 100 w led in a 2x2 ac infinity complete grow tent 4 in in-line fan . Had the light on 10 the whole grow but recently turned to 70 because they curled a little.my others I have a 4x2 spider farm tent with 200w led with the 5 newbies inside. I run 72/79 on temps and 40/55 on rh most of the time

Looks like you cut off all the leaves?
Towards end of flower the plant shifts juice from bigger leaves to the bud
If you only have sugar leaves, it'll suck the life out of those instead
The real problem is why your tips keep dying off - too hot/dry or Mg/K def?

It has nothing to do with nutrients those burnt leave tips are what was being fed by the dead roots from over drying the bucket. You did not water enough or in time . Root zone issues almost always present in burnt curled leaf tips. When your soil is drier it should never be so dry it shrinks from the container sides. It should have some moisture in it at all times.

I’m using a coco mix with perlite an wormcasting on the 2 in flowering. .......................the 2 in flower I’ve been using mills nutrients mixed in water every 3/4 days .
Wet coco can look like a natural soil especially if some worm castings are mixed in but it does not act the same when it comes to how it retains water.

Based on the reading I have done about growing in a coco mix the coco growers should be watering every day. I am pretty sure that you mean that you watered every 3 to 4 days (3-4) and not every three-quarter days (3/4).

She smells wonderful an is so sticky to touch like glue . She is in week seven of flower…. Can I get some advice or someone tell me what may be going on.the yellow of my fan and sugar leaves is terrible . If someone knows can you tell me the way to fix

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
I agree with @BeanTownFan420 ...seems like the Temps got too high, or rootball/grow media was dried out.

Yep @BeanTownFan420 nailed it.. coco should NEVER be allowed to dry out. It’s one of the first things @Bill284 will tell folks about coco, water at least once a day and never let the medium dry out. I’m a little surprised you made it this far to be honest.

Also.. never cut off leaves.. especially damaged leaves.. the plant will just move to the next one and start cannibalizing it. Better to leave the damaged leaves for the plant to take from.

Yep @BeanTownFan420 nailed it.. coco should NEVER be allowed to dry out. It’s one of the first things @Bill284 will tell folks about coco, water at least once a day and never let the medium dry out. I’m a little surprised you made it this far to be honest.

Also.. never cut off leaves.. especially damaged leaves.. the plant will just move to the next one and start cannibalizing it. Better to leave the damaged leaves for the plant to take from.
Feed to run off every day.
Full strength nutrients with calmag in the plain water first, at exactly 5.8 ph.
Every day, 2 or 3 times a day in flower.
Never pluck leaves, it makes the issue travel.
Damaged leaves work as a record of what is going on aswell.
You can see if your issue is progressing or subsiding.
They still provide energy and nutrition to the end.
Let her decide when to shed them.

#VIVOSUN #Love Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom