I hate the haters.

BubbleTheKush

I hate the 420-Haters. They call you a stoner in a vulgar way. They say "Hey whats up you fucking stoner?". They put up 2 fingers and ask you how many there are and then say theres 4, because ofcourse, when your high you can't count, yeah know? They talk real lound like fucking idiots and let everyone know your high. Well at least the stupid fuckers around here do, and they are my friends in a way, too.

There will always be haters, you just gotta brush of your shoulder and pull outa spliff. Or kick them in the face.

I'd just laugh and call them a fascist or conformist ... big words always fuck up big dumbasses. On another note, I take being called a stoner as a compliment. Now "Baser" ... there's an insult.

-Rhett

420comic said:
I'd just laugh and call them a fascist or conformist ... big words always fuck up big dumbasses. On another note, I take being called a stoner as a compliment. Now "Baser" ... there's an insult.

-Rhett
thats wat the goths say on south park

r2detour said:
thats wat the goths say on south park

"If u wanna be one of the non-conformists all you have to do is dress just like us and listen to the same music we do."

rhomb said:
"If u wanna be one of the non-conformists all you have to do is dress just like us and listen to the same music we do."
hahah omg that was such a funny episode...

take 2 steps , take a drag on a cig. take 2 steps

TokinPunkGurl said:
I dunno about others, but i can count just fine when stoned..or do anything just fine really. I just find things end up being so much more silly and sometimes become lazy and eat alot. Cant say i have expiereinced the *haters*..cuz most ppl wouldnt think i smoked to look at me..i guess thats got its pluses. But i show them all, i can hit and hold like a champ. Except the gravity bong..that still kicks my ass. :)

man if you cant hold a grav bong hit from a 2 liter your no champ. I guess for a girl maybe. lol im j/k

its stupidity, ignorance and jealousy. those haters are in other words prejudice of drug users which they include stoners as. i feel sorry for them really :(

I havent had problems like that, i dont look like a "stoner, and all my friends either are cool with it or are stoners themselves.....

I would most likely just ignore those kids, cause you know they suck cock....

about the haters ... I post on another site that caters to us stoners , and there is this guy that comes down on everyone who posts ...he has been targeting me for days , and I'm just ignoreing him .....in truth , if I could meet this prick , I'd knock him senceless ......

I hate it when people find out your stoned and then run up to you and wave their hands right in your grill and say hey is this feaking you out ha ha ha, then you say no, and they still do it. (happend twice two dif. people).

we call hikies haters here i dont know anyone else here that?

the haters

undefined
chinkyeyez said:
e-thug!!!
I can't help it if I'm an e-thug ( lol ) but this guy only does this to us cause he can ...we can't reach into the puter and ring his damn neck ..see?? :grinjoint: :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom