I have 3 very very very rare seeds and they're regs

RonnieB2

420 Member
Unicorn Poop X Runtz OG x MAC5 Regs..3 of them. Is three too few to hope for males and fems to get some seeds? Or what should I do?

Thats about all I can do right? I do have a pack of Zookies x with Mac5 I could throw in there for fun but I think your idea is best...God I hope I get 1 male and 2 fems, I'll be set for some really good weed for a long time direct from the breeder who is very well known

It is during these times when we do a double take of our karmic scorecard. It is totally possible that you could get 3 males, and just as possible to get 3 females. My present Amnesia F2 run went well, I got all females except one, so I will be able to produce seeds. My Bushman's run along with it, I got 50/50... 3 males and 3 females.

Thats what you want with this rare garden... even if you get all females you can still clone for quite a while to keep the line going, you can spray a clone later to turn it male and get seeds, and you can overgrow a female for an extra month or so, and she will oftentimes produce seeds for you.

Here's hoping that you don't get all males... but anything else is a winner! The odds are definitely in your favor.

Unicorn Poop X Runtz OG x MAC5 Regs..3 of them. Is three too few to hope for males and fems to get some seeds? Or what should I do?
@RonnieB2 that's sounds like excellent Seeds but there really is no way to know unless you pop them ladies wish there was an easy answer but there isn't but wishing you the best of luck in trying to reach your desired goals
Happy growing :lot-o-toke:

Rare seeds are the best to grow out. Either way you get males you get pollen you get fems you get flower.. win win only way to know is to grow.

GL with it start a journal be cool to watch and read.

Back
Top Bottom