I have a big nutrient burn problem on both my plants after I transplanted them to a bigger pot

Repulsive

420 Member
I have stopped feeding the plants after I transplanted the plant to a bigger pot but it’s getting bad nutrient burn just from the soil, how do I fix this I’m in Australia btw

I
Top dress with compost and water extra when your plants are dry just one time. the compost has the Highest CEC of any soil amendment and suck out and hold extra nutes, and it has beneficial microbes that break down salts.
I don’t really have access to some good compost around here is there any other options to put on top without making compost

I

I don’t really have access to some good compost around here is there any other options to put on top without making compost
Wood chips, or another high carbon source may help but it cant be watered in like compost and therefore will not lock up as much nutrient. and will only really lock up nitrogen for a while before it breaks down. Maybe try using distilled water to , it will absorb lots of stuff as it flows through the soil

Back
Top Bottom