I Looked For This

Stargazer32862

I looked for this in the seeds category and I couldn't find it so I will ask. I was thinking about buying some landrace seeds and keeping them until I can grow my own. But the problem is, would it be legal? Tom, an Illinois cannabis lawyer on YouTube said that since cannabis seeds contain less than .03% THC on a dry weight basis they are technically legal through the 2018 Farm Bill. Is this true? If it is, point me to the nearest seed bank that carries Hindu Kush, Afghan, and my all-time favorite, Northern Lights with good genetics.:thanks:

I live in a country with similar law but one needs a permit & declare for what one needs cannabis seeds , actualy only farmers doing industrial hemp will be allegeable , the other thing is that cannabis seeds dont last long 3 to 5 years unless u freeze them but not all will servive , sorry for the negative report , maybe down your way its differant 🤞take care & peace to all 🤙✌️

To be safe, order from a seedbank that can ship from your home country since importation may still be an issue.
Most seeds are sold as 'souvenirs' with a disclaimer that the legality of their germination will vary.
There's seedbanks in the list of sponsors that can help you find what you're looking for.

I live in a country with similar law but one needs a permit & declare for what one needs cannabis seeds , actualy only farmers doing industrial hemp will be allegeable , the other thing is that cannabis seeds dont last long 3 to 5 years unless u freeze them but not all will servive , sorry for the negative report , maybe down your way its differant 🤞take care & peace to all 🤙✌️
I was thinking about that. How to store them for long-term storage because it looks like I'm going to have to move to another, more friendly state? Indiana will not legalize cannabis unless "The Federal government legalizes it first." According to them. Then I'm sure they will make up an excuse to not make it legal. But they are, finally, going to legalize shrooms, and they are thinking about legalizing kratom, I think it is tree leaves that are psychedelic, and, from what I've heard, it will make you throw up...YUCK! But God forbid they legalize cannabis. Seems the Republican party around here still believes Nixon's belief that it is dangerous. But look at what he did and he drank like a fish. Sorry, I will get off of my soap box now.

Back
Top Bottom