I Love L.A.

sexpot

I am amazed every time I head out to a dispensary and see the variety of things they sell. I've tried lollipops, teas, brownies, chocolates, candies and cupcakes but none of the things I try are nearly as good as things I make at home. I'll see what I can do to find out how to cook delicious edibles and report back.

Hashy New Year!!!
:cheer:

sexpot

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! So my friend brought me an absolutely perfect gift yesterday that I wanted to share with you all! It was a bottle of cannabis cooking oil called Cannola. It must be new because I haven't seen it anywhere before. Anyhow, I made the most amazing space cupcakes... it was
SO easy and totally delicious :yummy:.

If you haven't tried it and you enjoy cooking edibles like I do, def check it out.

:battingeyelashes:

sexpot

:welcome: With a name like sexpot is no wonder you have so many of us guys welcomming you !! Wecome !! And we all would like to try out some of your eddibles !! Just post them on the table over there ...:peace:

:welcome: to 420 mag i have learned some much from this site but i always find something new, and i wish you the same luck:slide:

Back
Top Bottom