I may just be paranoid

Tjhh1995

Does this look lik
20220523_204553.jpg
e it's getting burnt or just a little nutrient burn I have the light almost as high as it can possibly go though. I just never had my last plant look this color so idk. I have gave it quite alot of nutrients I'm holding off on them for awhile I just started flowering it like 2 days ago I switched the light schedule.
20220523_204547.jpg
20220523_204553.jpg

Looks like normal new growth to me... Nute burn shows on the tips of the leaves. Plant looks healthy, Good job!

:hookah:

Would really need to know what you're growing in and what kind of nutes (synthetic or organic) your using, and PH of the water, since iron is locked out at a PH of 7 or higher. Iron deficiencies in potting soil are relatively uncommon, but certainly not unheard of. However, if, as you say, you dumped a lot of nutes recently you could of caused an iron lockout (salt build-up). About the only way to fix it is with a 3x pot volume water flush to re-set the soil. Classic signs of an iron deficiency are yellowing of the new growth, starting at the base of the leaf, new growth will be yellow and eventually new growth will be almost white if allowed to progress. I do see signs of it.

Back
Top Bottom