can u look at the picture and tell me what u think
i have 5 plants but all of the then showed signs

is it to late ? can i plack them out ?
how can i tell if they r polonaise ?

tnx
IMG_13033.jpg

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppp

how can i save them

If I'm not mistaken, a plant that has hermied will produce hermie seeds on that plant itself. A hermie that pollinates a true female will produce fem seeds.

Ive read the same thing...and always went with it. I had a hermed WW that had relations with a Blueberry lady. Ive grown 28 perfect female "Whiteberries".....Im not saying it always happens that way...just sharing my experience
He wants another plant to be polinated from the one he has now...I would let them go to seed. you may have a goldmine...or not....Mother Nature is the the wife of Mr. Murphy

dose the female stop to produce THC at all ? or produce but in small amounts ?
if i will go with them to the end, will they be any good to smoke?
even a little bit ?
somthing for the effort :ganjamon:

You can smoke female flowers that have seeded but they will have less resin/trichromes/thc content. Pull the "bananas" as quickly as possible.

From what I've read, light stress/poisoning hormones causes a plant to express what's called "emergency genes". Essentially the plant is confused when the days get longer or shorter then they are expecting with flowers.

The emergency genes tend to include the ability to hermaphrodite. How easily this gene is expressed, relates to how sensitive your plant is to light change, and poisoning.

I've got a mutant plant right now, that didn't express that gene when I took it from 24H to 12/12 and back to 18/6 over several month in abrupt changes. It has expressed odd leaf traits from the left over flowering hormones.

Back
Top Bottom