I need an honest answer

George Mc

Hello 420, you could say I've been medicating myself now for about a year and the benefits I get from using infused oil in capsules is that it helps me sleep in the evening. But the reason I really started this whole growing project was to get pain relief. My back and legs hurt whenever I'm standing or moving and was hoping how to treat that with cannabis. But while I'm at work I prefer not to be high. Is anybody treating themselves with cannabis for pain relief and doing it in such a way that they don't catch a buzz? I ordered a few new strain seeds I will be starting another grow in about 2 weeks.

Find a good 1:1 strain to grow. Having a high % of cbd will help balance the psychotropic effects.
Another option, do not decarb the oil. By doing this, you will consume thc-a and not thc. There will be some thc, from natural decarb, but you should not feel the full effects that would hit you in the head.
You can play with these ratios and find what helps you function during work.
You may find that you can make your oil with thc-a and then up the thc by a small percentage. Add high percentage of cbd and find your balance.

I recently got some 17% CBD and < 1% THC herbs and they seem to work out okay. I’ve been mixing it about 1:1 with some high THC herbs and it seems to not really get me high but does get me tired and seems to keep me calm.

Good luck!
:passitleft:
This is what I am talking about. Cbd works wonders with balancing the effects of thc.
I am happy that this recipe works for you and I highly recommend it for patients.
The other thing that is helpful, if you are just medicating with a high thc Cannabis, is to keep cbd products on hand. I refer to the cbd as a rescue pack. If you feel that you have taken too much thc and are feeling anxious or panicked, flood your system with cbd and it will bring you back to earth

Back
Top Bottom