I need help: Coco pH

luciferP

I grow up in coco, I have learned the importance of ph, I always watering ph5.5 but runoff tests for 7.2, I've watered ph5.5 runoff ph many times but has always been about ph7.2, I the coco how to reduce the ph? Watering ph4?

When runoff tested several strains of plants ph6.6 but there are several strains of tests have been around 7.2. . . No matter how watered ph5.5 its still runoff ph 7.2. Please help me thank you

Forgive my bad English, these are Google translate, I am a Taiwanese, thank you, please help me.:拇指:

I am thinking you have not been flushing enough when you water/feed.

Try increasing the amount of nutrient run off that drains from the pot.
Give it week or so to have effect if you try it.

Choir should be fed and flushed threw with nutrients 3 to 6 times (or more) per 24hr

roots need oxygen. If you keep your coco wet, you have to supply that oxygen to the water. Use a fishtank aeration stone and pump to do this.

Lol , yes I know roots need oxygen , what i don't understand is why you would need to water 3-6 times a day .
I grow in coco and know how much each plant drinks every day , say one drinks 1.2L a day i will feed .5L then 10 minute's later give another .5L then after 10 minute's .1L .
After another 10 minute's if i have no run off I will add another .1L
The reason I do this is I don't want her sat in run off more than .1L or 100ml .
when the coco dries it draws in the oxygen .
I have never had a problem , fingers crossed , touch wood .
Be safe

Growing in Coco choir is no different then drain to waste hydroponics , as it is hydroponics or more so should be treated as hydroponics.

Treating Coco as you would soil is not going to give you the benefits that Coco is renowned for.
There are articles on Coco Choir that can teach you all about growing in Choir

*Multiple* feeding per day is the key

Remember Coco Choir holds 27 to 30% Oxygen *after* you have watered compared to soils 17%
It should be treated very differently then soil

Are you saying that coco should be watered to run off 3-6 times a day .

Today I will try to wash the plant, trying to get down to coco ph7.2 ph5.5,
I have a wash plant, with a 4L ph5.5 water is reduced from coco ph7.2 to ph6.5, I will continue flushing until ph5.5:拇指:

I failed yesterday, 5L ph5.5 each plant with the water to wash, rinse ph 6.0 after this, but after today's run-off water tests found that he is a 6.9 ph ........
I am a little desperate. . . I use the ph adjusting agent is in Chinese Taobao buy. . .
I do not know how you are adjusting coco's ph, my coco 70% perlite 30%.
Please provide me with experience and suggestions, thank you.

I am now prepared nutrient solution is the deployment of a good ph5.5, put a night becomes about PH6.5,
This result may be due to the ph coco do not fall down, I now consider a different ph modifier not know if this is good or bad, or is there any other way to reduce the coco of ph?
Thanks for the help everyone.
131323.JPG

I grow up in coco, I have learned the importance of ph, I always watering ph5.5 but runoff tests for 7.2, I've watered ph5.5 runoff ph many times but has always been about ph7.2, I the coco how to reduce the ph? Watering ph4?

When runoff tested several strains of plants ph6.6 but there are several strains of tests have been around 7.2. . . No matter how watered ph5.5 its still runoff ph 7.2. Please help me thank you

Forgive my bad English, these are Google translate, I am a Taiwanese, thank you, please help me.:拇指:
I use 5.6 or 5.8 on all solution and plants are lighter green with no signs def. If the ph runs 6.2 or so? then plants are darker green but start showing signs def.
Testing runoff doesn't give accurate measurement of whats going in the medium

Ok.. I'll ask the obvious. "How does your plant look"? If it looks healthy, why are you worried? Listen to LEDBud and giver her a good watering of PH adjusted feed every day (2 if you can). I water to "good runoff" every morning. If I'm home, I'll give her a splash now and then at any random time of day. I'm far from experienced, but, I am living proof anybody that can read and calibrate a PH pen can run coco. Good luck!

Ok.. I'll ask the obvious. "How does your plant look"? If it looks healthy, why are you worried? Listen to LEDBud and giver her a good watering of PH adjusted feed every day (2 if you can). I water to "good runoff" every morning. If I'm home, I'll give her a splash now and then at any random time of day. I'm far from experienced, but, I am living proof anybody that can read and calibrate a PH pen can run coco. Good luck!

IMG_022647.JPG

I just saw the yellow leaves began testing ph of runoff, a few days ago two plant leaves yellow, the feeling is ph problem and then I sent a message to ask.
My ph pen yesterday broken, then test a few days later to the new. I am mainly worried for a while because of ph produce nutritional problems after flowering, because if I remember correctly is about ph5.8 phosphorus absorption, right?

stop testing the runoff thinking that this is an important measurement. Worrying about this is confusing you and it does NOT indicate the pH of your grow mix.
adjust the pH of your nutrient mix to 5.8, and apply it to the container of coco. Do not concern yourself as to what the run off pH is... it is NOT important to you at this time. Simply adjust the pH of the fluids going in to 5.8, and everything will be ok.

Back
Top Bottom