I need help don't know if its a nitrogen deficiency or magnesium deficiency or what

og420ath

Have tried to use the magnesium and calcium from general organic and tried flushing just need help wit that to do? Please help

Re: I need help don't know if its a nitrogen deficiency or magnesium deficiency or wh

First thing is relax. A few minutes won't change a thing. We need to know why you suspect what you do and provide pictures. The more info you provide about your grow the better chance there is some one out there that has had the same problem and can give you advice. Good luck!

Re: I need help don't know if its a nitrogen deficiency or magnesium deficiency or wh

im cool just tryn to find out what going on i put the pic up

Click the "Upload Photos" icon on the bottom of the drop "Gallery" down menu
upload_photos.jpg

In the 3rd space type in a title to be applied to all the photos you upload. Note, it is much easier to have all the photos you want to upload in their own folder. This gives you the option to select them all). Scroll down a little further and click "Select Files for Upload". The in the next window, navigate to the folder you have your pictures in and select them. Once donce click "Upload/Submit". It will process for a few moments then the next window will prompt you to "Process" the photos. Click "Process". A few moments later you will be sent to a screen with the photos you uploaded. From there you will need to find your way back to this thread and type what you want us to see in the photos. After or during your post, you can click the small "My Photos" tab on the bottom left of the box that you are typing and a page will open to all of the photos you ever uploaded. Only click on a photo a single time and it will automatically tag right into the message you are typing.

4_Kushmaster.JPG
upload_submit.JPG
process.JPG

No pic, how can I pontificate without a pic?

Are you into flower?? If so, maybe try a flush and light feeding schedule increase.. If your leaves have sort of burnt edges on the sides of the leaf blade it may be Cal/mag potass defic. Or if your leaves are yelowing uptop and dying off you may have a N defic.
Hard to tell without pics Ill wait til u load some, But have a look thru plant problem and pest solver;) Goodluk, Smokemup

Back
Top Bottom