I need help figuring out what strain I have

Toast33

Ok, so I'll describe in great detail all that I know.
Plant is short and bushy.
Dark green moderately thin leaves with 5 fingers.
Buds are in clusters and covered in resin since they first started forming.
The stalk is thick and woody.
smells like diesel, with a musky light fruit meets earthy smell.
Looks like it will be done flowering around 10 weeks.
After 2.5 months of veg it still didn't show preflowers. Started showing them 10 days after 36 hours of dark and 12/12.
Any idea what mix or strain it could be?

Re: I need help figuring out what strain I have.

It's impossible to know what strain you have.

You basically described thousands of strains up there.

It also sounds like you might potentially have an issue with Nitrogen Toxicity.
Indicas typically grow short and bushy, with wide leaflets.
Sativas typically grow tall and lanky, with thin leaflets.

Like the majority of strains out there now, it sounds like you have a hybrid of some sort.

Eh, I don't think Nitrogen is a problem. Never had any burning or drooping of leaves. Also, the buds are growing very well. I have read that excess nitrogen would slow down bud production. Why might you think that I have Nitrogen toxicity?

Right on bro. I appreciate your response and concern. Sometimes it's hard to even get a reply on these forum's. I'm happy to be growing for the first time, though fuck if it wasn't bagseed.

Due to the description would you think it is Indica or sativa Dom?

Dark green leaves is a sign of Nitrogen Toxicity, so that's why I said you MIGHT have an issue with it. Other times, it's just a characteristic of that strain/pheno.

Yeah sometimes replies are slower, depending on day/night, peoples lives at home, family, work, etc.. Lots of variables around that affect how quickly someone replies. And sometimes people see it, but may not know the answer, so instead of making things up, they just don't respond to waste your time.

Don't think of it like "Oh.. it's just bad seed". If you smoked it, you'll already know the quality you can expect from a good grow. If you didn't smoke it, think of it as a surprise to see how she turns out, and what the smoke it like.

EDIT: Not sure of Sativa/ Indica dominance. That'll best be noted when smoked. Your plant seems to exhibit growth characteristics of both.

2014-09-24_18_48_45.jpg
20141022_151607.jpg
20141022_133803.jpg
20141022_133606.jpg

those leaves look pretty wide but not the widest,it's a indica dominate strain. it could be a pure indica it's realy hard to say mch more then that.

I have a buddy who pulled it out of some danky dank about 6 months ago. He never could remember the name. The entire 2.5 month veg I was praying it wasn't a hermi. If any of you live near Houston you are more than welcome to join me in 6 weeks? This is my first time cultivating. I'm on the edge of my seat here.

whenever I go on these forums I can barely read what people post. So I decided to use a font and a size that I am comfortable with.

whenever I go on these forums I can barely read what people post. So I decided to use a font and a size that I am comfortable with.

It kind of defeats the purpose when you're the only one using bold lol. If you're using a cellphone, I find it easier to turn the phone sideways for reading, as it allows the screen to display everything larger.

just what I feel comfortable with guys. Not trying to be difficult. Variety is the spice of life. Plus this helps me keep track of what I've said. I'll make my text smaller if you wish.

Back
Top Bottom