I need help

dopenan42013

So this is my first time grown M.M. and my plants are long and seem to have stoped growning for the last couple days what should I do
420-magazine-mobile1175462475.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi, how old are they? What medium are rhey planted in?
I'm just wondering about your yellow clay pot- does it have drainage holes.
You might want to tape black paper or just black tape around the plastic see through container, plants don't like light getting at their roots too much.
Your seedlings look healthy enough, but I'd say they are stretching for light- what is your light set up?

Do you have these in a prop? If you don't have one cut bottle necks off juice bottles for humidity. Seedlings are delicate and need heat and humidity to thrive as well as a nice veg light i.e. a CFL or similar. Does the growing medium have nutrients in or is it inert? At this stage I'd only use ph'ed water, as they get bigger use a weak feed to get them going then up the feed as needed. What strain are you growing? Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They are just stretching for light.

Ideally a better light source would be good than just the window perhaps get a 6400k cfl or T5 tube you hang these only a few inches away with good results.

1) What soil is it?
2) What nutrients are you using?
3) Do you have a calibrated PH pen?

To prevent stretching use a 5000k or higher (colour temperature) bulb.
I recommend the cheap LED bulbs from Home Depot. 2 x 60w equivalent LED bulbs. $6.99 if you don't have a light setup for seedlings.
420-magazine-mobile320285669.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom