I screwed up & now have seeds

Hobopr0

yeah so i know i screwed up somewhere and found seed in a bunch of clippings....they hermie on me? light leaks or temp stress perhaps? obviously i didnt know what i was looking at..

what do i do with these now? seeds worthless? check my journal..

20160328_134615.jpg
20160330_110558_1_.jpg

Re: i screwed up and now have seeds...

i would keep the seeds label them and store in the freezer :yahoo:

label them what? i dont know what they are. im about to germinate a couple of these and start all over again!

suppose now the problem is to properly identify if these are hermie seeds or just female seeds correct? if so, how do i do that??

re: I screwed up & now have seeds

If you know your original strain and was growing it with only its seed type you know what you have you've created their baby if you was running a mixed grow could be w wonderful mix of anything

haha...yeah that's the problem as these originated from bag seed....but the weed was quite good!

re: I screwed up & now have seeds

Cross your fingers their female and name them "quite good"
Hopefully they germinate and grow well !
Sometimes it's more interesting if you don't know all the answers before you begin

I certainly didn't and am mid way still learning
cd:peace:gg

im right there with u! look fwd to learning this along with u guys for sure:high-five:

You can run hermie seeds but nothing else in the same grow room. Typically you have chance of getting 10-30% hermies, which means you'll see pollen flying around again. If genetics was exceptional there's a point in it, but if it wasn't I'd toss the seeds, too much trouble.

You can run hermie seeds but nothing else in the same grow room. Typically you have chance of getting 10-30% hermies, which means you'll see pollen flying around again. If genetics was exceptional there's a point in it, but if it wasn't I'd toss the seeds, too much trouble.

thx...at this point i think i mind as well just buy some seeds to be certain that they are feminized huh!?

nothing wrong with hermies if you know what your doing ,endless female seeds with 10 to 30 percent chance of herming,every strain and seed has that same chance to hermie,also hermies are survivors and can still produce very high thc ,seeded bud also has a fuller flavour profile

nothing wrong with hermies if you know what your doing ,endless female seeds with 10 to 30 percent chance of herming,every strain and seed has that same chance to hermie,also hermies are survivors and can still produce very high thc ,seeded bud also has a fuller flavour profile

right on, thanks...but it's the whole "know what ur doing" part..heh:volcano-smiley:

got 3 in flower again after pulling out 2 males and 3 veggin at the moment...we'll see how this goes.

Back
Top Bottom