I smell smoke....

Nunya Biz

Hola seniors and senioritas. I just signed up on here because I'm having some amateur issues with my plants and I'm looking to get some good advice from some folks who have actual experience in the area. I'm ready for some enlightening convos so let's get going here people.

Don't hesitate to hit a brotha up if you have some quality tips for me.

-Nunya Biz

there is a great deal of useful info here...and lots of knowledgeable people too. good luck with your grow

Thanks I appreciate it. Do you grow or just a cannibasour? HA I just made that up... cannabis+conosour= cannibasour.. could also be a stoned dinosaur

Nunya Biz Aloha to 420.
Hola seniors and senioritas. I just signed up on here because I'm having some amateur issues with my plants and I'm looking to get some good advice from some folks who have actual experience in the area. I'm ready for some enlightening convos so let's get going here people.
What seems to be the plants situations?

Nunya Biz Aloha to 420.

What seems to be the plants situations?

The leaves on my plants are all turning yellow... I'm not sure if it's a potassium defeciency, because they're budding, too much nitrogen or something else. I'm trying to figure it out before I end up with a lame harvest or even worse my plants die...

Hi Nunya

Welcome to 420 Magazine. :welcome:

Post some photos or even a journal if you're so inclined; we'd love to see them.

Yeah I deffinitely want to start a journal. I think it would be pretty rad to look back at it and see my babies progress. Maybe I'll do that one of these times.

Back
Top Bottom