Noob from Canada, West coast, on a small island near Vancouver first grow!

djashdj

Hola!

First time grower.

What a great community I've stumbled upon. I've been reading a lot and started my grow journal. Will be germinating my seeds in a week or two I think. Growing outdoor.

Pandemic hit my family hard as it did many. Hope everyones doing good these days. Got lucky enough to end up on an island, with water view (and winds) and enough space to do a 4 pot plant grow outdoors. Might never go back to the city after this if we can convince the owners to never air-bnb it again and to stop vacationing here in the summers. :) They have given permission to grow the legal limit of plants here. So.. I bought 20 seeds and some supplies and will be off to the races soon!

I'm a great cook and baker but a terrible house plant tender. Never gardened in my life.

My whole life I worked in tech, and have never been an outdoorsman. So this is a WHOLE new world for me. Heads been spinning for days with all the info I've read and all the recommendations. I'm still a bit lost but ready to give it a go!

Welcome fellow Canuck!
It is your first experiment and keep it simple!
Remember that it is a weed you are growing and you don't have to make too complicated
Don't shoot for the mass production or a perfect plant(s)
nature will guide you
Speaking from experience
Good luck and stay safe on the island :Namaste:

Hola!

First time grower.

What a great community I've stumbled upon. I've been reading a lot and started my grow journal. Will be germinating my seeds in a week or two I think. Growing outdoor.

Pandemic hit my family hard as it did many. Hope everyones doing good these days. Got lucky enough to end up on an island, with water view (and winds) and enough space to do a 4 pot plant grow outdoors. Might never go back to the city after this if we can convince the owners to never air-bnb it again and to stop vacationing here in the summers. :) They have given permission to grow the legal limit of plants here. So.. I bought 20 seeds and some supplies and will be off to the races soon!

I'm a great cook and baker but a terrible house plant tender. Never gardened in my life.

My whole life I worked in tech, and have never been an outdoorsman. So this is a WHOLE new world for me. Heads been spinning for days with all the info I've read and all the recommendations. I'm still a bit lost but ready to give it a go!
:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom